Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another GTR going north on Chiguacousy Rd. Gunmetal I think.
    '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Saw a Black GTR believe, near Anjou and also saw the Osaka MTL GTR silver on the 13 .
      O o -- SKYLINE -- o O

Comment

• Originally posted by klys View Post
        Spotted today on Boul. Des galeries d'anjour North of the 40 in Mtl

Gunmetal GTR with golden wheels
        that wouldn't have been anywhere near dorval by any chance?
        Brand new GT2860R-5 turbos - Blitz SS intake cones - Tein Super Street Coilovers 16 way - New leather shift and E-brake boots - Silly GTR billet lighter plug - LED guages lights conversion
        - Greddy Turbo and Exhaust temp guages in A pillar pod - 3" Fujitsubo exhaust - 18" Gunmetal Tenzo wheels

- Royal Purple everything - New upper front suspension links - New belts - New tensioner and idelr pully - New timing belt - New N1 waterpump - New a/c vents

Comment

• Originally posted by specialedition View Post
          i saw a black 91 GTR, the guy was driving it in the winter:hit_head:
          AWD in the winter? thats just stupid. Whats next? someone using a 4wd SUV for off-roading. And besides everyone knows when snow hits a GTR(or any skyline) then the GTR/Skyline will blow up, its common knowledge.

Anyways saw a nismo GTR(or one that had all the nismo bells and crap) near the steeles and kenedy area. Kind of a jackass driver who had his head up his ass.

Comment

• Anyways saw a nismo GTR(or one that had all the nismo bells and crap) near the steeles and kenedy area. Kind of a jackass driver who had his head up his ass.
            Was it a gunmetal GTR?
            '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Originally posted by BurlyR32 View Post
              Was it a gunmetal GTR?
              no it was white with that stupid "nismo" stripe that goes from the front fender of the car to the back panels on both sides.

Comment

• [QUOTE=RAK-Skyline;227017]AWD in the winter? thats just stupid. Whats next? someone using a 4wd SUV for off-roading. And besides everyone when snow hits a GTR then the GTR will blow up, its common knowledge.
                QUOTE]

I drove mine in the snow, didn't blow up yet!

"Live Fast, Die Laughing..."

S1DC
                Stage 1 Drift Crew

Comment

• Originally posted by MissModel View Post
                  I drove mine in the snow, didn't blow up yet!
                  Ya i know. I took mine out when it was snowing nothing happened !!!!WTF!!!! I ask GTR/Skyline owners why dont you take your cars out during a winter and they look at me like an idoit. I mean its not a Ferrari or a Lambo its a 15+ year old car(1-4 gs at the most) dont get me wrong i love skylines but most of you have made owning one the gayest thing in the world. If you could afford the skyline prices some people are charging then you could afford some snow tires and rust proofing. Respects to the people who drove their Skylines/Gtrs in the winter.

Anyways two black GTS-4s driving on HWY 7.

Comment

• Black GT Brampton

An R32 was it? Not sure not the best with nailing the models of skylines yet Max, nice car I'd love to have one myself someday. Nice runing into you as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by STiNG View Post
                      An R32 was it? Not sure not the best with nailing the models of skylines yet Max, nice car I'd love to have one myself someday. Nice runing into you as well.
                      lol, dont worry give me some time and i'll give you a bit more competition

Comment

• This was a couple of weeks ago but, saw a black GTS (i believe) traveling west on Tauton Rd at Harmony. Anyone have a black GTS out my way in da Shwa?
                        RHD DriftinG, DoeS iT GeT AnY BetteR????

Project GTS-R: 1992 R32 Skyline GTS RB20na-> Turbo
                        Mods: A few things .
                        Dyno Results> 209.2whp/196FtLb @ 7psi

Comment

• Originally posted by STiNG View Post
                          Coulda been me, I work in brampton. Black Tinted GTS-T
                          '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Grey GTS-T with GTR front end. Parked on Emerald Cres. in Burlington. Welcome to the club.
                            '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Why the Hell can't I be a member of this club yet?
                              Damned empty wallet and "questionable" credit.:hit_head:
                              あんたの妹いくら?

Comment

• Originally posted by BurlyR32 View Post
                                Grey GTS-T with GTR front end. Parked on Emerald Cres. in Burlington. Welcome to the club.
                                Burly either you go out looking for these cars or you are really lucky lol. I haven't seen anyone elses other then yours and some guy on the highway. Maybe im not looking hard enough.
                                Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

Working...
                                X