This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RAK-Skyline View Post
    Next time I take my car to Shanonville I will let you know so you could come check it out if you want.
    That'd be wonderful. Cons and I live in Oshawa and travel to Belleville about every two weeks to visit friends, family and grab some smokes and gas from the reserve. I think it's the second time we've seen you, the first in Belleville on N.Front quite some time ago.
    We're chatting with japaneseimports.ca about a GTS for us very soon.
    あんたの妹いくら?

Comment

• Originally posted by shaz10 View Post
      Well i was on my way to UTM to hit the books, when from far away i heard what i thought was a skyline, i look and i see a nice blue GTR. I speed up and catch up to it, turns out its sushtsi !! We stopped for a few then we parted ways. Its rare to see another GTR in sauga, and WOW is your car a beast. I mean mine is pretty quick but no comparison!!
      Hey man, was definetely good to meet you! Love the way your car looks, much more of a daily driver compared to mine. I sometimes think I'm going deaf with how loud it is :P
      1987 Lamborghini Countach

Comment

• ^^^ we picked up a mazda MPV a while back. Then later on I heard rumors of a blue GTR prowling the streets surprised it turned out to be you :P
        You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• Gunmetal GTR or GTS going west on Lakeshore in burlington just west of brant street. I was parked in the lot at Spencers the restaurant, woulda given chase but traffic was too bad.
          '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Gunmetal GTR going west along bovaird. You got on at mountain ash, then hit the 410 down by trinity common mall. I was beside u most of the way in the blue altima, and i was the car ahead of u on the on-ramp. I gotta say...ur GTR was like music to my ears.
            It's shoot or die...and I shoot to live. I'm clutch for a living...

Comment

• Yellow GTR (appeared to be at least ..I was on the other side of the intersection and couldn't really get a good look) Eglinton and Hurontario 11:20 Wednesday night.
              Black rims with polished lip, headlight out, racing a black notchback Mustang...in traffic.... at a busy intersection. WHY GIVE PEEL REGION POLICE MORE OF A REASON?!??!?!?

Sorry to sound like a prick but they are on a crusade against Skylines here and antics like that don't help.

Nice car tho!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gozirah View Post
                Sorry to sound like a prick but they are on a crusade against Skylines here and antics like that don't help.

Nice car tho!
                No, there is a crusade against dumb ass drivers who race other dumb ass drivers. Driving a RHD car when you suck at it is like playing russian roulette you will end up getting killed or killing someone.

Anyways spotted a nice 4 door sedan with full GTR conversion. Gunmetal or Grey I dont remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAK-Skyline View Post
                  is like playing russian roulette with an automatic.
                  Fixed.

Was at Shannonville Raceway today and saw this beautiful silver GTR come in and run a couple laps.
                  I stood there staring dumbly for a couple minutes because I couldn't believe I was right there with one.
                  Watched as a couple guys began setting up a tripod in the back. I hope they're members here and plan to upload a video for us.

I wanted to say hi and chat with them, but they looked rather busy and I recall members' comments about hating to be botherd by the most n00bish of questions.
                  I didn't say a word. Just stared for a couple minutes, admired, drooled, then left.

What impressed me most was how amazingly quiet this car was.

あんたの妹いくら?

Comment

• Sunday, April 29, 2007

Mavis & Eglinton

Yellow GTR or atleast looked like it (hood/bumper)

i was sitting on the opposite side of the intersection going west on Eglinton in my black gts-t

we waved at each other, lawl:-D
                    first time seeing a skyline owner randomly in my 2 days of having the car on the road

Comment

• Actually i met the Yellow Skyline owner too. I was going to play soccer near Hurontario/Kingsbridge circle. Anyway theres a part there. Its actually a GTS with a GTR front clip. According to him he dropped in an N1 motor in there with upgraded turbos. He claims is pulling 370 whp but i dont know for sure. I popped the hood and it looked pretty stock under there to me. Really good paintjob and some nice black deep dish rims tho!
                      1991 BNR32 - SOLD (sigh...)

"Want pretty? Go order a Fairlady, want fast go grab a Skyline! "

Comment

• Saw the gunmetal GTR in burlington again.
                        '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Spotted today on Boul. Des galeries d'anjour North of the 40 in Mtl

Gunmetal GTR with golden wheels
                          Marc-André
                          _________
                          2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                          ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Blue GTS with R34 front end going north on Rutherford Rd at Orenda in Brampton. Woulda given a honk, but I was driving a work truck.
                            '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Originally posted by BurlyR32 View Post
                              Blue GTS with R34 front end going north on Rutherford Rd at Orenda in Brampton. Woulda given a honk, but I was driving a work truck.
                              that's joe's gts-t. his nick here is drifter.sx
                              Devil R sponsored by:
                              Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• i saw a black 91 GTR, the guy was driving it in the winter:hit_head:
                                92,94,95 Honda Civic
                                92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
                                91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                                92,93 Nissan 180sx
                                90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
                                89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

Working...
                                X