This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
    Silver Nissan GTR headed North on Yonge Street in Toronto around 5:15pm today. nommm
    Probably saw this same GTR just a little bit earlier than you going East on Steeles near Keele (heading towards Younge).

Also spotted: On Saturday, I spotted a Silver R32 GTR parked at the Ganz building on Steeles. Had a sticker on the driver-side window and a very cool custom plate (which I won't post for security reasons). Who's car is that? Looks very well kept.
    1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
    1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• Blue GTR R33, yesterday on River St & Huntclub. I was in my winter beater, white civic:wink:
      '94 White Nissan Skyline R33 - HKS Tuned.. (SOLD)

tune2mod.com

Comment

• 2 GTR's pulling back and forth reasonably.. one RED and the other Gunmetal Grey....we were both driving north on autoroute 13... then both went west on autoroute 40... then both exited at des sources blvd. ... went separeate ways at the point.

red one was mine, just wondering if the owner of the grey one is on here?
        The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Turboed08 View Post
          possibly, bright hid's. i was going north on 115 with my truck. i was on my horn when u passed not sure if you heard me lol
          hahaha ya, stupid 8000k's, anyway i was in a rush that day i think.. lol

Comment

• silver gtr on lakeshore i stoped beside you & waved. I was in the buick
            1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
            2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• white & a grey skylines going west on 401 saturday lol:P

Comment

• gunmetal grey r32 gtr at walmart today at steeles/markham around 4ish.
                had nismo license plate frame, work emotion cr kai rims, and arc fmic.

Comment

• nice new black skyline 2009 gtr on QEW tonight i was in my silver skyline r32 gtr(nice ride budd that is if your even on here...lol)

Comment

• anouther one for the books seen a nice blue skyline behind me on lakeshore & jamison...lol thwn we drove down lakeshore together for a bit

Comment

• Last sunday on the 400 Ext South around 7pm, white gtr.... on a tow truck hehe

Comment

• Montreal, west island; black R32 GTST sitting outside the condos on Chemin Ste-Marie by the Kirkland Coliseum movie theatre. See it everytime i pass by to see my gf at her aunts with my silver r32.
                        Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
                        www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
                        Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
                        Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• October 24/09 - White R35 at Yonge and York Mills at 9.30pm.
                          89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
                          98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
                          2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
                          1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

• black R32 GTS going westbound on the 403 at erin mills last night
                            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• silver R32 (brother scoped this) going west on the 401 sunday afternoon

and other friend saw a silver R32 going south on the 427 monday night. my friend told me the driver was asian.

possibly the same car?
                              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Spotted a gunmetal R32 GTS-t heading south on Warden Ave. just past Canadian Rd at around 4:30pm on Tuesday, had an exhaust and a drift charm on the tow hook. Anyone on here?
                                1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
                                1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

Working...
                                X