Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black guy with dreads? Nice rims? If so it was probably Kirk. Haven't seen him around the forums lately.
    '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• never noticed who was in it i was driving north i didn even see it till i heared it wiped around and saw the tail lights
      you might be smarter then me but when you need something moved who do you call????

Comment

• GTS in Mississauga.

Last saturday, the 15th, I was at the public library accross the street from Square One and I saw this i believe it was black GTS ripping down the street. It could have been red, but i dont remember. I just saw GTS-4Skyline's R32 and its black, so my mind is somewhat messed up lol. Anyone know who this could be?
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Did it have red skyline letters ?and two winter rear tires on steelies ?
          You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
            Did it have red skyline letters ?and two winter rear tires on steelies ?
            dont remember, it was going pretty fast and i was just walking down the street to meet a friend. do you have any idea? or is this you lol
            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• lol no it wasnt me, I think I saw the same one it was waiting at a light to go straight. and he asked me for directions. I told him and he drove off. It was black w/ winter steelies on the back and the Red skyline letters.
              You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

• Originally posted by 6ix View Post
                was driving to the gym today at 6:25 saw gunmedal grey skyline going south on bramalea rd just past north-park....sexy as hell and what a growl it had
                might have been me... did it have a wing on it ??? if it was wingless then it was me....

Comment

• Originally posted by 6ix View Post
                  was driving to the gym today at 6:25 saw gunmedal grey skyline going south on bramalea rd just past north-park....sexy as hell and what a growl it had

Originally posted by malibusst View Post
                  might have been me... did it have a wing on it ??? if it was wingless then it was me....
                  he said sexy as hell. not looks so scary it looks like it came from hell! j/k.
                  Devil R sponsored by:
                  Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• had no wing must have been you great car man would like to check it out sometime.
                    you might be smarter then me but when you need something moved who do you call????

Comment

• thats his car(3rd from the left) with the extremely low lip.
                      Devil R sponsored by:
                      Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• yup that the beast that i saw....love that lip thats what cought the eye i thought it was going to scrape...lol

Comment

• yup that was "Darth Vader".

You see it one second and the next second you don't

Comment

• lol, thats me ... lol, yeah, thanks to pmdawg for the lip hookup.... and yeah, we should have a brampton meet some time soon...

Comment

• hey, i saw a silver skyline 4 door gts-t close to euro drive in burlington!...who was it!???? and why didnt you notice another silver skyline right beside you. aha

Comment

• Originally posted by krazykoncepts View Post
                                I see a gunmetal GTR with what appears to be a double stack wing going north on Mcowan making a left onto 7. I've crossed you numerous times on that route around 1030-1130 at night.

Im in the gunmetal GTR with the CSCS stickers all over it

that would be me =)

i think i met you at the most recent square1 meet right?

next time i'll give the horn a pump when i pass by haha

Comment

Working...
                                X