Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White GTS? Maybe GTR going booting south on the 400 south of Barrie. No spoiler and a body kit, deep dish rims.
    '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Originally posted by BurlyR32 View Post
      White GTS? Maybe GTR going booting south on the 400 south of Barrie. No spoiler and a body kit, deep dish rims.
      thats the one i had seen to in peterborough i think im still trying to figure out who it is
      Life is fun when sideways.

Comment

• Originally posted by R32_TDOT View Post
        saw a blue skyline parked in some industrial area in newmarket along with a black Silvia. i dont know but i think it was a s13... im not sure but it was in newmarket...
        The blue gtr was probably me, i havent seen any other blue skyline in that area

Comment

• Ive seen an arrangement, Mainly at Dundas and the 403 at the Mississauga/Oakville border. Theres a White GT-R with a kit, rims and a huge aftermarket spoiler, Ive seen it at Outback Steakhouse a lot. secondly, ive seen this sunshine yellow GT-R peeling off from the exact same area, coming out of the SilverCity. and finally a few grey GT-R/GTS-Ts parked in the Super Pet plaza at the same intersection behind Tim's, hangin around with the crotch rockets on friday/saturday nights. If any of these are you, let me know

Comment

• GTS-T 4-Door at Oakville Twin Rinks

After 3on3 a few times ive gone around behind the oakville twin rinks to see a black R32 GTS-T 4 door, deep dish rims, GT-R front bumpercover/carbon fiber hood, Skyline letters on the back off the '03 Skyline, again, you met my step bro who was taking pics. if youre here let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Procunier View Post
              After 3on3 a few times ive gone around behind the oakville twin rinks to see a black R32 GTS-T 4 door, deep dish rims, GT-R front bumpercover/carbon fiber hood, Skyline letters on the back off the '03 Skyline, again, you met my step bro who was taking pics. if youre here let me know.

I think I met him when I first got my car. Its a GTS-4 with an RB26 if its the same guy. The car is sooo nice.
              '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• That is GTS-4Skyline, its a buddy of mine from oakville, yeah Rb26 swap. And you might have seen him and i at the dundas/403 tims on sats/sundays. next time come say what up!:-D

cheers~Dave
                1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
                If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
                Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyLizzle View Post
                  That is GTS-4Skyline, its a buddy of mine from oakville, yeah Rb26 swap. And you might have seen him and i at the dundas/403 tims on sats/sundays. next time come say what up!:-D

Yeah man thats where I met him. Just having some issues with the repairs on my car so I don't know when it will be ready to go.
                  '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• White GTR, 5 spoke black rims, black front lip, nismo graphics on side, *maybe* n1 headlamps...seen at Warden & Steels T&T on Thursday.

BRendan

Comment

• Originally posted by cyberspyder View Post
                      White GTR, 5 spoke black rims, black front lip, nismo graphics on side, *maybe* n1 headlamps...seen at Warden & Steels T&T on Thursday.

BRendan
                      that's one of m.y. racing's cars...
                      SOLD:1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #283

Comment

• Originally posted by Bern View Post
                        that's one of m.y. racing's cars...
                        yup. probably doing some shopping. lol. i found a red 2 door 2001 honda accord GTR at T&T one time. lol
                        Devil R sponsored by:
                        Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

• Originally posted by skyline_guy777 View Post
                          mauroon skyline in stoney creek??? anyone on this board?? it used to be only me and dave who had one around here lately who are you?
                          i believe i've seen this same one a few times on Upper James and once at the bottom of Centennial

yukk...and i saw a CIVIC with a pair of R33 tails...ewwww i felt sorry for those lights for being stuck on that horrible thing, it really was horrible, not sure if anyone else in the hamilton area has seen it....modded civic, body kit, wing, stickers, rims, Ractive muffler?

Comment

• Originally posted by eastbeargts View Post
                            i believe i've seen this same one a few times on Upper James and once at the bottom of Centennial

yukk...and i saw a CIVIC with a pair of R33 tails...ewwww i felt sorry for those lights for being stuck on that horrible thing, it really was horrible, not sure if anyone else in the hamilton area has seen it....modded civic, body kit, wing, stickers, rims, Ractive muffler?

LOL..R33 lights...civic..never thought i'd live to see those two in the same sentence ...thats a crime against humanity if you ask me lol..you gotta give the guy credit, hes got steel nuts putting a ractive muffler on ANY car lol :shock:

I was driving down HWY 7 the other day going east from yonge to Bayview and i ran into Vlad, one of the super mods at torontonissan.ca driving his 240sx..nice car hes got, its got some balls i'll tell u that much

Comment

• Originally posted by eastbeargts View Post

Saw the R33 civic at hutches last sunday...
                              '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyLizzle View Post
                                That is GTS-4Skyline, its a buddy of mine from oakville, yeah Rb26 swap. And you might have seen him and i at the dundas/403 tims on sats/sundays. next time come say what up!:-D

cheers~Dave
                                this is procunier, and will do. i wonder how much the rb26 swap costs
                                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                                X