Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This conversation ends here as it is completely stupid. If you don't believe he sees that many cars then who really cares, keep it to yourself.

Conversation over.
    If it continues then all posts are deleted and the poster who breaks this rule gets a 1 week temp ban.
    Finished.
    Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

• Last Saturday - My friend and I spotted a gunmetal R32 GTR near a Canadian Tire on HWY7 & Weston Rd at around 11AM. I've seen this care before, very clean!

(Mods, sorry for the bit of a repost, feel free to delete my other one on the previous page, wanted this spotted post to be on a fresh page where someone might spot it lol, curious to see who the owner is.)
      Last edited by ARC240; 09-15-2011, 12:03 AM.
      1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
      1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

• Grey GTR in Toronto exiting Spadina off the QEW on Wednesday. You gave me a honk lol
        1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• R33 GTR on March Road in Kanata today, aswell as a new GTR heading the other way at the same time
          I drive a Honda...

Comment

• Gunmetal spoilerless GT-R with gold wheels going Niagara bound on the Burlington skyway Sunday evening around 7:30pm. Was darting in and out of traffic, might want to ease up in the future when traffic is that heavy. Any accident in an RHD is bad for our image, an at fault accident is exponentially worse

Comment

• Dark blue Mines R32 seen last wednesday outside tigerdirect burlington !

really really clean car .

pic on my phone , cant figure out how to get it on to my conputer :P

Comment

• Not really a Skyline here in North America but I saw a G35 with the complete J-spec Skyline front and rear end, looked pretty cool!

edit: at the bramalea city centre in brampton!
                Last edited by MKIV; 09-19-2011, 03:02 PM.
                1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• silver skyline going up n down my street in oshawa with purple tinted lights ....stop bating up my area plz
                  1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
                  2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• Spotted a bunch of Skylines at CSCS yesterday!

Had the chance to speak to the owner of the black skyline in the first pic. forgot your username though Your GTR sounds amazing man, you did great!

1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

• Comment

• can someone tell me what kinda bumper that silver car has?? i have the same one..and its hard to sell without knowing the type!

Originally posted by MKIV View Post
                        Spotted a bunch of Skylines at CSCS yesterday!

Had the chance to speak to the owner of the black skyline in the first pic. forgot your username though Your GTR sounds amazing man, you did great!

Comment

• Originally posted by MKIV View Post
                          Spotted a bunch of Skylines at CSCS yesterday!

Thanks bud. Nice meeting you too. Ill post up a clip as you requested. The Silver Skyline is Ruckusx2 he posted in this thread just before you

Check out my YouTube Channel - HERE
                          Check out FS Motorsports - HERE

Comment

• Just passed what looks to be ck_chino's silver gTR on gramlights on martin street in downtown milton
                            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Yea that's me going for the big one at mill pond
                              Btw u guys know any good fishing around the gta around this time of year?

Comment

• cars looking good man. you were fishing down there?

Ive been looking for good spots, only places Ive been this year are bronte harbour and downtown oakville's harbour....not so hot
                                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                                X