Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a Silver R32 GTR. Around 14.00h on Hwy-401 going West bound.

Didnt get to see the driver, but there was a girl in the passenger seat. I was in a black Tiburon and you passed me as I merged off the ramp..

Check out my YouTube Channel - HERE
    Check out FS Motorsports - HERE

Comment

• Black spoilerless GTS with a/m kit and wheels, stopped at the corner of Neyagawa and Dundas in Oakville turning right onto dundas. Your passenger looked confused as hell haha, and a nice car I might add.
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Silver R32 GTR going West on Highway-9 driving out of Clifford, towards Mildmay and Walkerton.

Comment

• what it look like ? like did it have body kit or somthing deepdish wheels?
          1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
          2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• Cant recall, just caught it as it drove by, there was only the driver in the car, I think he had a goatee...

Comment

• saw a gun metal skyline jumping off keele going west on 401, was also followed buy a civic i belive. i was in the white gtr

Comment

• my friend spotted a silver Skyline, dont know if it was a GTR/GTS, outside the Mandarin at Dundas/Winston Churchill on the Oakville/Mississauga border tonight at 7PM

any takers?

Comment

• silver R32 on turned left onto bleams from homer watson in kitchener on aug 19 (wednesday night) around 5:05pm.
                  1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - For Sale http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sale/42338-92-gt-r-sale-kitchener.html

Comment

• thursday seen a gunmetel grey skyline on hwy 9 & young area ,i turned at the lights in my silver gtr
                    1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
                    2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• 4dr silver R33 on maple grove road a few minutes prior to this post! Yes I'm the one that waved, driving the blue GTR! You're the first R33 I've seen haha

Comment

• I am my name haha... I was inside Sobey's My car was parked over near the TD...
                        Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

• Saw a black GTR driving westbound on the 401 at McCowan last night, 9:30. HIDs, car looked very sharp

Comment

• saw a gunmetal r32 turning off of fairview just west of Appleby line.

Comment

• Gunmetal Gtr driving around the hills of Cypress hills southern Alberta last weekend. Possibly testing out coilovers?
                              Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

• Saw a white GTR outside of Boost juice and Teryaki in the Riocan centre just off Burloak. I work at the Artisano's there.
                                Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

Working...
                                X