Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gunmetal? R35 just now, eastbound QEW at trafalgar, couldnt see much cause it was pissing but a very nice colour.
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Black R35 GT-R parked infront of Oakville place mall, near the east side marios. ve'y naice.

Comment

• flat black R34 front gtst with white ce28 looking rims at the corner of victoria and lackner in Kicthener about 5pm friday, anyone here, car looks familair?

Comment

• aqua green r33 four door going south on goreway at steeles around 8am

Comment

• Originally posted by bignate View Post
            flat black R34 front gtst with white ce28 looking rims at the corner of victoria and lackner in Kicthener about 5pm friday, anyone here, car looks familair?
            That is Chris Schepp! We were on our way to, or from the Beer Store! lol.
            aww crap, did you see that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravo View Post
              That is Chris Schepp! We were on our way to, or from the Beer Store! lol.
              right on, car looked good!

Comment

• theres another s/on R324 in black...? i thought k-style was the only one

Comment

• White R32 with a black hood and no spoiler on 401 east by Dixie around 315 today
                  1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - For Sale http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sale/42338-92-gt-r-sale-kitchener.html

Comment

• Purple R32 carbon hood and rear wing with vendor/sponser decals. Has a mean sound to it too. 401 east by Mavis 325 pm.
                    1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - For Sale http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sale/42338-92-gt-r-sale-kitchener.html

Comment

• Neal's pinky?? was it like a fuschia colour? ^

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                        Neal's pinky?? was it like a fuschia colour? ^
                        Most likely it was Pinky
                        1997 Ford F150 4x4
                        1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Soon
                        Originally posted by Tap56
                        With the economy having gone downhill some people are having to reuse old posts since they can't afford new ones.

Comment

• Yea I would call it a fuschia colour. I only saw it for about 2-3 seconds, but it sounded pretty cool. I was going west doing about 120 with the windows down in my diesel truck and I could still hear it.

Comment

• Black Skyline (sans spoiler) Around 8 at Sobeys/Turtle Jacks parking lot, Waterdown. Seems I wasn't the only Skyline in the parking lot lol -->
                            Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Revv10K View Post
                              Yea I would call it a fuschia colour. I only saw it for about 2-3 seconds, but it sounded pretty cool. I was going west doing about 120 with the windows down in my diesel truck and I could still hear it.
                              yeah thats Pinky...nothing else like it. but i thought his car was down for repairs?! idk...Neal you feel like clearing this up?

Comment

• Neal's car is going to the shop tomorrow, as my car's being worked on today

I think he was enjoying the weather yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X