This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
    Hey Pat we you at the Toys R Us plaza at Dorval on sunday? I was walking through over to the Tims and I heard it. Turned around and saw a GTS-4 driving from near the Dollarama and I was VERY impressed. Tried to wave down the driver but they didnt see me. I figured it may be Kyle who also has a GTS-4 in Oakville, but it had different taillights.
    Nah don't think it was me. Unless I forgot I was there haha.
    Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

• spotted a silver R33 GTS i believe going west bound on the 401 by the airport in my VW beater :P looked pretty good...

almost convinced me to buy a bigger house so i can eventually have an r32 r34 and a r33 :P
      Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

• Originally posted by Neal
        spotted a silver R33 GTS i believe going west bound on the 401 by the airport in my VW beater :P looked pretty good...

almost convinced me to buy a bigger house so i can eventually have an r32 r34 and a r33 :P
        same one i saw in the same part of the 401. i too was in my dd beater.

ya, if only i had the space...

Comment

• Originally posted by FastPAt View Post
          Saw a Black GTS-T and I think maybe a white GTR on Burloak Drive. One was today going north on Burloak turning onto harvester, and the white one was going south towards lakeshore, saw that one a few days ago.
          Haha, the black one was me, it's a GTS-4

Comment

• Originally posted by Fokado View Post
            Haha, the black one was me, it's a GTS-4
            Think I saw you again today on speers road, I waved but don't think you saw me.

Comment

Hey Pat we you at the Toys R Us plaza at Dorval on sunday? I was walking through over to the Tims and I heard it. Turned around and saw a GTS-4 driving from near the Dollarama and I was VERY impressed. Tried to wave down the driver but they didnt see me. I figured it may be Kyle who also has a GTS-4 in Oakville, but it had different taillights.
              Fokado maybe this was you then?
              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

spotted a white gtr on maloney gatineau

Comment

• gunmetal GTR travelling east on 401 at Keele, monday night at like 6:30ish. I was beside you for about 20 minutes, the traffic was brutal, in the 6 series ragtop.

that car is insane, all i have to say.

Comment

Fokado maybe this was you then?
                    I don't think so...I don't remember going there any time recently.

Was it a 2 door or a 4 door? Mines a 2 door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fokado View Post
                      I don't think so...I don't remember going there any time recently.

Was it a 2 door or a 4 door? Mines a 2 door.
                      4...who the hell else owns a 4-door in oakville. from what i know, the only ones in Oakville are Pat and Kyle...maybe it was kyle. he hasnt responded to my message yet.

Comment

4...who the hell else owns a 4-door in oakville. from what i know, the only ones in Oakville are Pat and Kyle...maybe it was kyle. he hasnt responded to my message yet.
                        Was it black with a huge wing and a Nissan hamburger on the back?

Comment

• Originally posted by FastPAt View Post
                          Was it black with a huge wing and a Nissan hamburger on the back?
                          didnt notice a hamburger, couldnt see that far, but yeah black with HUGE a/m wing

Comment

• gunmetal GTR just now, on Uppermiddle at trafalgar in oakville. SHARP ASH CAR my friend!

Comment

• Ha, That was me. First day back on the road for it (delayed doing suspension modifications). I was comming home from the mall on Uppermiddle and 6th line.

Mike

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                              gunmetal GTR just now, on Uppermiddle at trafalgar in oakville. SHARP ASH CAR my friend!
                              1990 BNR32 - RB30 built!! Cars should never have this much HP
                              1987 Supra 7MGTE - Stupid HUGE hp dyno queen
                              2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo - Towing
                              1992 Porsche 968 - bone stock, pretty but boring
                              1971 Porsche 911 - stock and favourite car
                              2005 Dodge Viper VCA - Its a plastic Dodge but 1 of 50
                              2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 - Actually it is quick
                              2002 Lamborghini Murcielago - Umm, Lambo doors

Comment

• Originally posted by mikes911 View Post
                                Ha, That was me. First day back on the road for it (delayed doing suspension modifications). I was comming home from the mall on Uppermiddle and 6th line.

Mike
                                haha very nice, I was coming from the Harvey's at 8th and UM, back to school. You go north of the queen e much?

Comment

Working...
                                X