Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three! a MNP R33 GTR on second line (I'm pretty sure it was JZ), a black R32 GTS-T at West Carelton High school picking someone up. And a Silver R33 on March Road Saturday morning.
    I drive a Honda...

Comment

• Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
      That was I, our ladies saw eachother at the last second but I saw ya as you turned onto Queen.
      Ahhhhh! Cool man! I was paying attention to the right side of the road as I was turning since I needed to park lol. Thats awesome man, my girl was PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE excited when it happened lol, it was her first spotted thing haha
      1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
        Ahhhhh! Cool man! I was paying attention to the right side of the road as I was turning since I needed to park lol. Thats awesome man, my girl was PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE excited when it happened lol, it was her first spotted thing haha
        Ya the girl found it cool as well, don't see our cars DT that often. I usually switch from my car and parents car when I head downtown. It was a sick day to drive the skyline and even coming home at 3am windows down!

Comment

• Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
          Ya the girl found it cool as well, don't see our cars DT that often. I usually switch from my car and parents car when I head downtown. It was a sick day to drive the skyline and even coming home at 3am windows down!
          My Car used to be DT a LOT when my gf was living there. But the roads there man.....DAMN. Oh yea roll with windows down EVERYWHERE, 110 on the 401 windows ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way down

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainey94 View Post
            Three! a MNP R33 GTR on second line (I'm pretty sure it was JZ), a black R32 GTS-T at West Carelton High school picking someone up. And a Silver R33 on March Road Saturday morning.
            that'd be me at WCSS my brother goes there
            1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T Summer toy
            1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T "Thommy Kaira" Project Car
            2003 Ford Escape Sport - winter beater
            1995 Hinda Civic SI - Project car

Comment

• Thats awesome so do I, soon enough there should be another R32 in that parking lot hopefully!
              I drive a Honda...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainey94 View Post
                Thats awesome so do I, soon enough there should be another R32 in that parking lot hopefully!
                sick man, where are you looking? whats your price range, i have two and am selling one
                1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T Summer toy
                1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T "Thommy Kaira" Project Car
                2003 Ford Escape Sport - winter beater
                1995 Hinda Civic SI - Project car

Comment

• London Ontario: Blue r32 GTR at Bob William's Tires on Dundas
                  London Ontario: White r32 GTR at Canadian Tire Dundas East

Comment

• Originally posted by elroy View Post
                    London Ontario: Blue r32 GTR at Bob William's Tires on Dundas
                    Thats Mikey!

Originally posted by elroy View Post
                    London Ontario: White r32 GTR at Canadian Tire Dundas East
                    Either Justin or Qwon.

None of these guys are on the forum lol

Comment

• lmao i think aN4rk1 know almost every skyline in ontario lmao
                      1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
                      2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• Originally posted by ruckusx2 View Post
                        lmao i think aN4rk1 know almost every skyline in ontario lmao
                        This is a good possibility!

Comment

• ^ haha im the same way, yikes!
                          Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• ya boath of you have spots every day lmao ......it just funny everytime i see post of spotted skyline it probly from one of you two lmao...i havent seen one in a while unless im at a show or somthing
                            1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
                            2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• White R33 passed me eastbound on the 401 around the 427 exit around 7 am this morning.
                              '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
                              at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

• Dark blueish/purplish R32 GTR with black wheels on the westbound 401 at Eglinton just now
                                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                                X