Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Silver R32 going south on hwy 10 near the 403 with what looked like gold rims. Car looked HELLA MINT man.
    Last edited by aN4rk1; 04-23-2011, 04:07 PM.
    1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by aN4rk1 View Post
      A Silver R32 going south on hwy 10 near the 403 with what looked like gold rims. Car looked HELLA MINT man.
      hey that was me but my rims are more of a bronze colour. around 3:30 or 3:45 right?

Comment

• Originally posted by ck_chino View Post
        hey that was me but my rims are more of a bronze colour. around 3:30 or 3:45 right?
        Yep! Nice man looking amazing!

Comment

• April 28 silver gtr going west on hwy 401 around the 427 area, i was in my truck honked but dont think u saw me.
          Nick
          1990 Skyline GTR
          1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
          CBR 600 Stunt
          2001 Volvo VNL660
          Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• White R33 with white rims on Bayfield st in Barrie.

I honked and waved. I was in my r32.

Also saw a silver R33 GTR in Vaughan at some car meet I came across. There was a FD RX7 there as well.
            Last edited by Jezu21; 05-01-2011, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Got some from the weekend:

1) I was getting on the 410 South last Friday from Bovaird. Saw a Silver R35 pass by and I caught up with you. We cruised all the down to the 401 where you went east and I went west. It was HELLA fun man!

2) Saw a Silver R33 GT-R going north on Winston Churchill near the QEW. Saw you just as I was getting off the QEW and we cruised for a little bit. After that your went left and I went straight.

Originally posted by Turboed08 View Post
              April 28 silver gtr going west on hwy 401 around the 427 area, i was in my truck honked but dont think u saw me.
              Nick
              Probably me again lol Nick
              You saw me on Highway 50 the one time in your truck, we had a chat!

Comment

• Black R32 GTR with the stock plastic front lip.

You were going West on Hwy-7 (just West of Yonge) @ ~13.45h today.

Check out my YouTube Channel - HERE
                Check out FS Motorsports - HERE

Comment

• Silver R35 w/ dealer plates on Exeter in London today at 3:45.
                  Snapped some cell phone shots

Originally posted by kengeroo
                  that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                  ...don't drink and ebay
                  '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Just seen a silver r32 and a black r33 in fall river at jessy's pizza.
                    I was in too much of a rush to stop and chat lol
                    Last edited by future_R34; 05-14-2011, 08:40 PM. Reason: Typo
                    Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

• Rony that silver 33 is bignoga!
                      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Nd I just met Vince from hamilton with the white gtr, believe the username is bownstawkgtr

Comment

• Just passed what sounded like an RB S14 in north oakville

Comment

• Passed a rhd land cruiser on the westbound 403 at dundas, then 5 seconds later saw a black R32 gtst travelling eastbound

Comment

• Holy crap, Ryan you are like a drug sniffing police dog for RBs, nothing gets by you!
                              1994 R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Originally posted by aN4rk1
                              Like frig, is it really that hard to spell properly on the "internetz"?? I don't know whether these guys just choose to spell like that or don't know HOW to spell...either way...WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                                Passed a rhd land cruiser on the westbound 403 at dundas, then 5 seconds later saw a black R32 gtst travelling eastbound
                                What colour were the wheels? I was on the 403, eastbound earlier. Might have been me.

Comment

Working...
                                X