Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT-R with gold work? wheels in Ville d'anjou. gave you a thumbs up!

yesterday!

I was in my green subaru though
    Marc-André
    _________
    2.2L RB20 GTS-T
    ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• I have two to name, the first was saturday around noon on the 403 going under dundas. southbound, black/gunmetal GTR, looked VERY nice. i was the kid in the accord with my thumb out the window :P

and today I spotted a black GTS w/ gold rims and a hefty spoiler parked outside the Tirecraft near Speers and Dorval in oakville, looked awesome, almost rear-ended some soccer mom just looking at it
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Today I saw a gunmetal GTR in Oshawa passing through Harmony rd. I was going to wave and scream GTRC like a crazy MOFO but I coulden't catch you. Nice car, looked clean!
        sigpic

Comment

• grey skyline with red stripe on the side, not sure if gtr or gts, u were going East on 401 and keele area,
          1990 Skyline GTR
          1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
          CBR 600 Stunt
          2001 Volvo VNL660
          Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• Originally posted by ptwfata View Post
            Spotted:

Black GTR R32 w/ stock GTR Rims in Stoney Creek on Hwy 8 and Greys. I was in my GTS-t. Great to see others on the road again. It didn't seem any one braved the winter with the skyline in this region other than me
            that probably was me driving by, saw a black skyline pretty close to greys and hwy 8 around 1:30 ish with nice rims and I honk the horn a few times as I pass by lol, though about follow to chat but had to hit the bank.:drive:

Comment

• spotted a black r33 gts with a white front fender and no bumper on mcnicoll at don mills.
              Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

• Spotted a metallic blue R32 GT-R With what looked like a set of
                white Enkei FN18s on March road in Kanata.

Anyone from here?

Comment

• Originally posted by rb26dreams View Post
                  that probably was me driving by, saw a black skyline pretty close to greys and hwy 8 around 1:30 ish with nice rims and I honk the horn a few times as I pass by lol, though about follow to chat but had to hit the bank.:drive:
                  You have a clean GTR, I would've loved to seen it up close. I couldn't roll down my window down since I just finished getting them tinted when you drove by.

Comment

• Originally posted by boost-god View Post
                    seen a beautifull ,black, (i think, if not ,then gunmetal), gtr in whitby today around 7pm, on rossland making a left on anderson.

EDIT: did i mention it was beautifull???
                    hey that might have been me lol

Comment

• spotted a nice white R33 with white rims Westboand 401 near the airport. Also spotted a silver R35 at woodbine and 16th Timmies, sooooo sexy, the first one ive seen on the road. I come to TO for like 2 hours and spot 2 different R chassis, wicked.

Comment

• last week black gtr on bl l'ormiere and white gtr on university Laval campus thumbs up 2 nice ride

Comment

• Spotted silver R35 at the eastbound exit of the 401 at McCowan. It was an asian dude with a ball cap on.
                          89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
                          98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
                          2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
                          1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrath View Post
                            Spotted silver R35 at the eastbound exit of the 401 at McCowan. It was an asian dude with a ball cap on.
                            probly the same one I spotted

Comment

• Saturday on décarie south - Black R33 GTS-T around 10am. I was the silver gts-t who got next to you when the 720 and 15 part.

today, At Canadian Tire Montreal East - Gunmetal R32 GTR with stock wheels and stock exhaust! wow is it ever silent!
                              Marc-André
                              _________
                              2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                              ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrath View Post
                                Spotted silver R35 at the eastbound exit of the 401 at McCowan. It was an asian dude with a ball cap on.
                                lol thats me going home :P..

Comment

Working...
                                X