Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure he wouldent want his plate numbers posted all over the internet tho lol. Theres a few GTRs in Oakville... damn rich folk.
    Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

• Spotted white R32 GTR with white Advans? today at Yonge and Lawrence around 4.00pm. Your passenger waved at me. Car sounds nice man. I was in the black GTS.
      89 Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Sold)
      98 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT (Sold)
      2013 Toyota Venza V6 AWD Touring
      1976 Datsun 280Z

Comment

• Originally posted by FastPAt View Post
        I'm sure he wouldent want his plate numbers posted all over the internet tho lol. Theres a few GTRs in Oakville... damn rich folk.
        that he wouldnt, and that there is.
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• gunmetal(mayb black couldnt tell at the time) r23 gtr goign south on brock st. Whitby yesterday...round 450? anyone?

Comment

• spotted:

white r32 GTR
            9:30pm Sunday April 26 Q.E.W. westbound in oakville.
            it looks good!

Comment

• Saw a black gts-t tonight at around 6h30ish on Monkland avenue. Had a GTR spoiler on it with some glue remaining from a GTR badge on the trunk.
              Alex
              1991 Skyline GT-R
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO

Comment

• saw a gunmetal/silver r32 with orange rims drive by my neighborhood yesterday afternoon, probably took it as a shortcut than waiting on the left turning lane at bathurst/finch as most people like to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmallari View Post
                  saw a gunmetal/silver r32 with orange rims drive by my neighborhood yesterday afternoon, probably took it as a shortcut than waiting on the left turning lane at bathurst/finch as most people like to do.
                  Thats Daniel
                  '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Black GTR with gold wheels (BBS LM's, VS-XX, or Stern Axia's) heading north on Airport Rd around 6pm tonight. Nice car!
                    '12 STi Sedan

Comment

• Originally posted by BurlyR32 View Post
                      Black GTR with gold wheels (BBS LM's, VS-XX, or Stern Axia's) heading north on Airport Rd around 6pm tonight. Nice car!
                      hmm that might of been me you saw, i was going on airport rd from steels, gtst with stern rims
                      1990 Skyline GTR
                      1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
                      CBR 600 Stunt
                      2001 Volvo VNL660
                      Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• saw a grey 4 dr GTS-t somewhere in the GTA in mississauga and again in markham
                        1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                        2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                        2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

• spotted a silver R33 on the 401 going eastbound today at 645am near martingrove/dixon exit.

Comment

• Black r32..mayb 33... but went by didnt notice hard.. just knew "skyrine!"

@ sometime driving on palmerston ave. turned left at white ash. in Whitby!

Comment

• Saw a Black GTS-T and I think maybe a white GTR on Burloak Drive. One was today going north on Burloak turning onto harvester, and the white one was going south towards lakeshore, saw that one a few days ago.
                              Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

• Hey Pat we you at the Toys R Us plaza at Dorval on sunday? I was walking through over to the Tims and I heard it. Turned around and saw a GTS-4 driving from near the Dollarama and I was VERY impressed. Tried to wave down the driver but they didnt see me. I figured it may be Kyle who also has a GTS-4 in Oakville, but it had different taillights.
                                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                                X