Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a few Ferrari's today and 2 GTST's on sunday.
    2 times ex-Skyline GTR owner. 2004-2009

Comment

Just to reiterate... this thread is for Skylines only.
      If you see a Skyline and want to know if he/she is a user on here, post it up.
      Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Rumour has it that they have seen my car in and around the Otawa region. Anyone seen her?

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

i saw a GTR body kit... volk rims.... gold..... little purple to it........... in my garage :P LOL ok hahahah i had to, couldn't resist...
          Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

Originally posted by Neal
            i saw a GTR body kit... volk rims.... gold..... little purple to it........... in my garage :P LOL ok hahahah i had to, couldn't resist...
            Banned.
            Race. Win. Live.

Comment

I saw a whoooooolllleeeee bunch last Saturday at Woo, oh wait, hahaha I was there too.

Sorry, could'nt resist. :P
              RHD DriftinG, DoeS iT GeT AnY BetteR????

Project GTS-R: 1992 R32 Skyline GTS RB20na-> Turbo
              Mods: A few things .
              Dyno Results> 209.2whp/196FtLb @ 7psi

Comment

spotted R32 GTS-T@Commerce Gate, it's for sale too~
                wonder whose car is it.....

Comment

Okay, so I passed a white GTR on Steeles this morning around 9am like right at Jane st it had a dealer plate bag hanging. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Saeed in the Nismo, so just wanted to say what's up man! I was the GtsT I threw a wave, but it all happened so quick :P.....

I get into work and when my boss arrived he tells me last night he was going home on 407 and a white car like mine blew by him like he was going backwards, hehe, who was that? same car maybe? or was that the JDM Nismo?

So far I've seen two Skylines on the road (both GTRs) and both times they were on steeles between Keele and Jane, but two different cars cause one was gray, and the other white (today). Other then JDM-imports being just up the street, who else is rockin the Skylines in the North York area? We should do a lunch meet or something one day! :P
                  Andy B.
                  '99 Ram 2500 Cummins
                  '90 R13

Comment

Silver GTR w/ Gold 6 spoke wheels..... 2 houses down from my house. My bro spotted it, it's sitting out there right now. Who's is it?
                    1987 Lamborghini Countach

Comment

Originally posted by sushtsi
                      Silver GTR w/ Gold 6 spoke wheels..... 2 houses down from my house. My bro spotted it, it's sitting out there right now. Who's is it?
                      Well, wasn't gold wheels, but it was a member, PMDawg. Ended up chattin for a bit, checked eachothers GTR's for a few min
                      1987 Lamborghini Countach

Comment

It was nice to meet you in person man. I had to get going my wife was going to kill me

We'll hookup sometime soon for dinner or lounge.

p.s.: I got Gold wheels also

Comment

hey all the cool cars have gold wheels :P :shock:
                          Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

Originally posted by Subaueru
                            Okay, so I passed a white GTR on Steeles this morning around 9am like right at Jane st it had a dealer plate bag hanging. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Saeed in the Nismo, so just wanted to say what's up man! I was the GtsT I threw a wave, but it all happened so quick :P.....

I get into work and when my boss arrived he tells me last night he was going home on 407 and a white car like mine blew by him like he was going backwards, hehe, who was that? same car maybe? or was that the JDM Nismo?

So far I've seen two Skylines on the road (both GTRs) and both times they were on steeles between Keele and Jane, but two different cars cause one was gray, and the other white (today). Other then JDM-imports being just up the street, who else is rockin the Skylines in the North York area? We should do a lunch meet or something one day! :P
                            that was me on steeles, i saw u too in the on coming, but like u said no time to react. but it definatly couldn't have been me on the 407 :wink:

Comment

Cool, sweet ride man...white is my fav! looks SOOOO good on the GTRs.
                              You live/work in the area? I work at pretty much Keele and Steeles so I'm always in the area....through the week anyway.
                              Andy B.
                              '99 Ram 2500 Cummins
                              '90 R13

Comment

thanks man, i live at younge and finch, go to school at york(keele campus), and work at martingrove HWY 7

Comment

Working...
                                X