Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've seen 2 more ferries and a fully built viper today, and about 300000000 BMW's

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
      pics or it didnt happen!

:shock:
      AGREED!
      I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• woots....so im in duncan till tomorrow. and my dad has a sick nikon SLR digi cam.....pics will be up later.

oh yeah, and anyone want a corner computer desk? $80 obo, i'll get some pics if anyone is interested
        そう面倒 ...
        *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
        (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• So I was picking up my roommate from work, but I had too wait a half an hour for her, So I sat and observed the road and I counted in 24 minutes, 16 new porches, 1 nsx, 1 Lamborghini, a whole lot of BMW's, a Mitsubishi van with a cf hood?................ and a cracked out Asian chick beating up a guy in a wheelchair?

Comment

• cloudy you should come take me for a rip i can show some nice places for pics!
            Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• sorry bud, i was only up till this morning. visiting my folks for a bit, and the weather seems to be crap right now anyways haha. fail...
              そう面倒 ...
              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Whoever that was with the white skyline that saw me and my car Friday night at the gas station on the corner of Admirals and Craigflower.. I would just like you to know that was my roommate driving my car ... not me... she doesn't know how to drive standard but I had been drinking so I had her drive my car home hahah.... then she was embarrassing and started screaming when she saw you lmao...

ops: Just wanted to clear that up... I actually do know how to drive my car, she does not. lol.
                1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• ooooops >_<

T_T

O_0
                  そう面倒 ...
                  (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• seems the quality on acouple of the images have dropped...hmm, needless to say though im really impressed by the camera. considering i didnt even really play with the settings much. god dammit too many exspensive hobbies are taunting me!!

そう面倒 ...
                    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• pffffft lol lookin good you should bring it out some night!
                      (OO)SKYRINE(OO)

Comment

• the hell you talking about? lol, im there every friday
                        そう面倒 ...
                        (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
                          Whoever that was with the white skyline that saw me and my car Friday night at the gas station on the corner of Admirals and Craigflower.. I would just like you to know that was my roommate driving my car ... not me... she doesn't know how to drive standard but I had been drinking so I had her drive my car home hahah.... then she was embarrassing and started screaming when she saw you lmao...

ops: Just wanted to clear that up... I actually do know how to drive my car, she does not. lol.
                          HAHA Yes that was me friday night at the gas station, don't worry about it, i have also let a friend drive my car when i was...unable to, lol

I know you can drive you car, i have seen it around town before.

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
                            the hell you talking about? lol, im there every friday

with your camara?
                            (OO)SKYRINE(OO)

Comment

• oh....haha, not always. but those shots are not with my camera, i just have a 10MP ELPH. as compared to the nikon SLR that my pop has. and i doubt i could borrow that....its only a 1500 dorru camera lol. But anyways...i promise i'll bring my camera out next friday. so people better be there or im snapping shots of the subbies/civic/etc
                              そう面倒 ...
                              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• hey guys, i haven't been on this forum for awhile now....
                                or at the meets... but i got some thingsfor sale..
                                if you can help me spread the word, or want any of this..

here is the link

Forgeline WC3 18x10 +12 matt black face and a Candy Transparent Raspberry step Lip wrapped in some 265/35/18 Toyo R1R's The guys at Forgeline did an amazing job with coming up with this colour lip for pinky. so what do you guys think? to pink? awww you can never go to pink can you? hahahaha :p

thanks alot!!!!
                                Mazda 1986 Rx7 - Sold
                                Nissan 89 skyline gts -Sold
                                Nissan 91 skyline gts - Sold
                                Nissan 1994 r33

Comment

Working...
                                X