This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
    Full interior eh? What kind of prices to get my front and rear seats reupholstered? Speaking of my seats, has anyone ever just dyed their seats? I hate the blue.. I want black seats..
    Hey melissachequ

Somewhere down the road I'd like to get black seats too, as blue suede (at least I think thats what it is ) is only so cool. Anyway, I was checking out the GTR's for sale and found this one with these killer seats. Apparently they are seat covers made by Superior, but I havent found out too much about them. You should look into it!

Comment

• Originally posted by GTR--J View Post
      So who's going to be there...?

melissachequ
      GTR--J
      Danno

sign your name.....it's going to be 20 celcius this weekend!
      I'm going to make other plans because of the weak turnout:-?
      Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

I'm going to make other plans because of the weak turnout:-?
        Ditto..

Is anyone entering the car show on May 31st?
        1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• im going to try to make it for the car show. hell my car may just be done by then too. those seat covers look great btw, rocketeer if you find out anything more let us know!
          そう面倒 ...
          *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• I can get a labour rate around $50/hour for paint/interior/body work..that kinda stuff. $250 for full tint job with glass R&R'd. Price all depends how fancy and expensive you want your materials and how big of a change really. Ive spent the last..4 or 5 months poking around body shops and interior shops and have not found a better price and quality.
            FYI i don't do any of the looks stuff, but i can take care of everything else.
            RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
            Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• i had a set of those seat covers......but i left em in the rain....and they went moldy... then i cleaned em and put them to dry.....and they went missing from my front yard....
              I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post
                i had a set of those seat covers......but i left em in the rain....and they went moldy... then i cleaned em and put them to dry.....and they went missing from my front yard....
                Did anybody take your fridge, bathtub or trans am on blocks from your front yard? Cause that would be horrible!

Full-Race.com

Comment

Did anybody take your fridge, bathtub or trans am on blocks from your front yard? Cause that would be horrible!
                  if it aint on wheels, or light enough. it's not worth it!
                  そう面倒 ...
                  (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• I have been seeing car cruises all over the place on the island each weekend... we really, really need to get one going. It's so nice out now!

Oh, and is there anyone around Vic that would be able to sand blast my coil/cam/valve covers for me ...for a cheapish price and/or lots of beer .

Comment

I have been seeing car cruises all over the place on the island each weekend... we really, really need to get one going. It's so nice out now!
                      It almost like somebody has been trying to organize a meet but no one cares...

Oh well doesn't stop my performance drives:drive:

Full-Race.com

Comment

• i'd love to go cruise...if my car was finished... :hit_head: need. injectors. BADLY! ahhh! Jared. really. needs. more. money! FACK! :-|
                        そう面倒 ...
                        (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

I have been seeing car cruises all over the place on the island each weekend... we really, really need to get one going. It's so nice out now!

Oh, and is there anyone around Vic that would be able to sand blast my coil/cam/valve covers for me ...for a cheapish price and/or lots of beer .
                          handsand them wipe em down with laquer thinner and prime em...

Comment

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post
                            handsand them wipe em down with laquer thinner and prime em...
                            or buy mine?
                            shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                              or buy mine?
                              yeah!

Comment

• HOLY F***CK I CANT STOP LAUGHING!! My friend just saw this and sent it to me... bahaha woow. Awww...

Darn, he removed it. oh well.. he's a nice guy haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X