Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea i'd be down for a cruise, it should be on a weekend, and i'd need to know in advance so i can get the day off

Comment

• What about a cruise next weekend?
      1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• next weekend could work. if we could get the rest of the gang to pipe up then we'll be set.

Ouuu, i should even have the haltec in and tuned with the 660cc's...no tubro though..not yet
        そう面倒 ...
        *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
        (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• "Im doing the happy dance, im doing the happy dance, doing the happy dance"...lol...my Pistons and bearings arrived today....
          1989 GTS4....

Comment

• Anyone have a racing helmet I can borrow for western speedway on monday. Got enough of the car painted to take it to the track.
            RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
            Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• what size is your head...i have an XL ,snell 2005 approoved
              1989 GTS4....

Comment

• If racing helmet size is like hat and football helmet size then xl will be to big, thanks anyways. anyone going to watch or race on monday?
                RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• Originally posted by WildCard_ View Post
                  If racing helmet size is like hat and football helmet size then xl will be to big, thanks anyways. anyone going to watch or race on monday?
                  According to the capital drift website the event was on friday the 15th. Was the date changed? I'm going to watch if it's on monday the 18th.
                  Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• Originally posted by GTR--J View Post
                    According to the capital drift website the event was on friday the 15th. Was the date changed? I'm going to watch if it's on monday the 18th.
                    RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• I got my hands on 2 helmets so Ill be there in my shell of a car. Heres to me suckin it up
                      RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• how was auto-x on saturday, and drift on sunday? heard there was acouple skylines smacked up at drift.
                        そう面倒 ...
                        (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Drifting was monday for until 4ish. There was me and one other skyline there. I got 2 passes and had my shaved down oem fan punch a hole threw my new aluminum rad.

Ordered a replacement, some silicone hose, and 2 12" electric fans to fix that problem. Other than that, was pretty fun.

I have a very limited collection of pics, my younger brother was the camera man and he failed.

My car

A few others

RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• ah right, Monday. my bad, weather didnt seem that great... good times aside from crunchin the rad though?
                            そう面倒 ...
                            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• yea was fun. got rained out near the end but was all good. I had ok runs, but bad on the oversteer :/
                              RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• I was gonna come out but i sheared 2 of 5 wheel studs off, launching the car the night prior.... was real upset I couldn't make it

Comment

Working...
                                X