Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So on friday I installed a innovate wideband O2 gauge.
    Everything went perfectly. Worked fine after the install worked on saturday worked sunday and on monday it worked fine until I was heading home from work. The innovate box burst into FLAMES.....
    anyhow lordco is going to replace it...... but GAYNESS!
    I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• seriously? like it actually caught fire?
      shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• thats actually f*cking hilariouse, not only is your car slow... but it hates you too..

Jokes I love you

Comment

• nice!

Comment

• I would like to propose an idea. Victoria Skyline meet August 1st? It is a Saturday and it is the first weekend I will have my license back... what do you guys think? I'd be happy to get it all planned if I can get enough people to commit to it... just a local Victoria cruise through downtown/Dallas road, etc... and just meet up somewhere all together for lunch or something ... what do you guys think?
            1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• im up for another meet
              \

signs up
              understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
              oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

• wont cops be all over your cars in the middle of summer all drivin together? or have they laid off that stupid law?
                Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• enjoy your cruise my exhaust is heat score! haha.... i cant afford a ticket these days... besides we meet every friday night....whats the difference?

Comment

• you are freaking hilarious
                    shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Okkk then lets drive up to Mill Bay and all park along the water in Mill Bay... the stupid exhaust law is only in Victoria, correct? .... Just would be fun to do a cruise... not a friday night meet with all the honda's.... middle of the day, on a saturday, with nice weather.... all of us go for a drive ?

1. Melissachequ
                      2. anthony

Edit:

By the way do you guys know how loud an exhaust can be and where I could go to test to make sure I'm not over that? If I am over the allowed noise level, I want to put in a silencer so I'm not restricted to where I want to drive...
                      1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Sign me up for a cruise:wink:

Side note.....decibel limit is 86. That came straight from the popo's mouth. Whether it's true or not is another story. I would imagine almost anything driving on the street is minimum 86 decibels or higher.
                        I think Cody's GTR is 85 decibel at 24psi.....so he's ok

Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
                        Okkk then lets drive up to Mill Bay and all park along the water in Mill Bay... the stupid exhaust law is only in Victoria, correct? .... Just would be fun to do a cruise... not a friday night meet with all the honda's.... middle of the day, on a saturday, with nice weather.... all of us go for a drive ?

1. Melissachequ
                        2. anthony

Edit:

By the way do you guys know how loud an exhaust can be and where I could go to test to make sure I'm not over that? If I am over the allowed noise level, I want to put in a silencer so I'm not restricted to where I want to drive...
                        Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• im up for a cruise if my car is running by then...
                          そう面倒 ...
                          *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• 6 cylinders = no more than 90DB @3200RPM Stationary.(fact)

Id love to go for a cruise, but leave victoria for a cross country cruise july 25th..possible to do it before then?
                            RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
                            Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post
                              enjoy your cruise my exhaust is heat score! haha.... i cant afford a ticket these days... besides we meet every friday night....whats the difference?
                              Well for a cruise you don't just hardpark and stand around with your emo hair and talk about Ric's grille steak sauce all night. Yeah I said it! :wink:

August 1st is the long weekend, but I'm up for a cruise if I don't have other plans.
                              Dan Hofman
                              DnA Garage - the performance gene
                              www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by Danno View Post
                                Well for a cruise you don't just hardpark and stand around with your emo hair and talk about Ric's grille steak sauce all night. Yeah I said it! :wink:

August 1st is the long weekend, but I'm up for a cruise if I don't have other plans.
                                funny ****** arnt we... haha

Comment

Working...
                                X