This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DDonovan View Post
    There are at least 4 Skylines in my neighbourhood.
    what area are you in? cause i know of 2 or three in my area
    そう面倒 ...
    *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Wishart/Metchosin area

Comment

• Im one out in that area... I used to have a gunmetal gts4... now in a pearl blue GTR
        1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
        1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
        i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• Ya I know the car ..., you live on the same cul de sac as the Pickups ..., right on the corner.

Comment

• nope i live at the end off wishart rd, right near Cloudy GTR, my car is in the garage most of the time... and no trucks in my driveway, and dont live on a culdesac , i have a friend with a black gts4 who lives on a culdesac with a few trucks on it... maybe uv seen me over there...
            Last edited by Shane_Sawatzki; 09-16-2010, 01:19 AM.

i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• Ah OK then I may have seen you over there. Cloudy lives just off Latoria near the end of Wishart..., I have seen his usually parked on the road outside his house..., I think lately it has been in the driveway. Are you on the side road just off Wishart? I have seen one there to I think. I know I have seen your car though I was surprised how new (good) it looked for an older car.

I drive the white S2000 with the loud exhaust and the CF wing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DDonovan View Post
                Ah OK then I may have seen you over there. Cloudy lives just off Latoria near the end of Wishart..., I have seen his usually parked on the road outside his house..., I think lately it has been in the driveway. Are you on the side road just off Wishart? I have seen one there to I think. I know I have seen your car though I was surprised how new (good) it looked for an older car.

I drive the white S2000 with the loud exhaust and the CF wing.
                nope thats not cloudy, thats another one of the ones in our "area" at the bottom of wishart rd in that small subdivision, cloudys gtr is in a garage aswell.

I know your car, iv seen it around...you live just accross from the bustop on wishart, on the right hand side headin towards wishart.. always parked in the carport
                Last edited by Shane_Sawatzki; 09-16-2010, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Ya that's me, with the car port partially torn down..., gotta finish that off soon. Son just purchased an Escalade so I need more parking and so we are going to be re-doing the driveway and car port and sun deck...., once I finish with the bathroom reno's.

There was another dark grey one just up by the store there by Wishart school but I don't think it had an engine and it is gone now, as well up Catherine area I usually see a very nice pearl white.

Do you know the guy with the gen3 Rx-7 that is down by the lagoon?

Comment

• Well I guess I can kinda post on this forum now Just picked up a gts-t last weekend. I remember being totally obsessed with R32s 5 years ago...then that kinda died away, I turned into a rotard, and owned 6 RX7s...lol. Anywho, just thought I'd pop in and say hi; don't really know many Skyline owners in Vic anymore.. Wave if you see me, loud straight piped black car, GTR wheels and GTR front, pretty much the gist of it.

Also, trying to fix some little problems with the car. Its running a bit lean at times, reset the ECU already and am gonna try some other things, but could it be a timing issue? I recall the prev owner saying that he was playing with the timing a bit...
                    Last edited by m3tal; 09-18-2010, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by m3tal View Post
                      Well I guess I can kinda post on this forum now Just picked up a gts-t last weekend. I remember being totally obsessed with R32s 5 years ago...then that kinda died away, I turned into a rotard, and owned 6 RX7s...lol. Anywho, just thought I'd pop in and say hi; don't really know many Skyline owners in Vic anymore.. Wave if you see me, loud straight piped black car, GTR wheels and GTR front, pretty much the gist of it.

Also, trying to fix some little problems with the car. Its running a bit lean at times, reset the ECU already and am gonna try some other things, but could it be a timing issue? I recall the prev owner saying that he was playing with the timing a bit...
                      is that the one that was forsale for 5500 on used victoria? if so it looks pretty good! welcome/welcome back. Where in victoria are u from?

as per your leaning out sometimes, what kind of fuel mods are done and how much boost are you running?

Comment

• Nah, I actually picked it up in Abbotsford. I live up off the highway by Elk Lake (Sayward), just on Brookleigh by the lake parking lot.

Around 12psi, 3" downpipe/test pipe/straight pipe, FMIC, etc. Only fuel upgrade really is a GTR fuel pump. Gotta borrow a light off my friend or do it with him, but I can totally see the timing being the culprit. Once I check that and set it back to 15*, I guess I'll see if it cured that. If not, guess I have more troubleshooting to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by m3tal View Post
                          Nah, I actually picked it up in Abbotsford. I live up off the highway by Elk Lake (Sayward), just on Brookleigh by the lake parking lot.

Around 12psi, 3" downpipe/test pipe/straight pipe, FMIC, etc. Only fuel upgrade really is a GTR fuel pump. Gotta borrow a light off my friend or do it with him, but I can totally see the timing being the culprit. Once I check that and set it back to 15*, I guess I'll see if it cured that. If not, guess I have more troubleshooting to do.
                          Nice car m3tal!
                          Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• m3tal , friday nights 10pm tim hortons by the save on foods and boston pizza as you come into victoria on the pat bay, bring the car out and meet some of the members if you havent already, a few of us go every friday night

Comment

• Might drop by this Friday, shouldn't be working that night. I used to go to timmies on Fri nights a lot more, a few years ago, but all the old regulars / friends have since stopped going.

Thanks Jason, saw your car at Silvercity a few weeks ago, SSRs look awesome on it

Comment

• Spotted two GTR's driving north on Tyndall just before turning right onto Grandview. Last night (Monday) at about 6:00, I was in an orange sweater waiting for the bus. I am new to the area and it's cool to see some other enthusiasts.

Scott
                                Wow Wee - My first reaction to driving a Skyline

Comment

Working...
                                X