Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a clutch so I can meet up with you guys!
    gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

• beene awhile since i been around, anyone still around?
      Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• I got some work done out at 5252 over the holidays. They are out on Keating X rd way. Good work and good people.

Comment

• Block is at key2 getting machined this week. Time to start the build I miss my car!
          I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• Hey guys, I just got my first R32 not too long ago. Hope to see you around town!
            89 GTS-T

Comment

• Wow I thot stuff mighta happened since I've last been on, but nope! Haha

Comment

• Nothings new because everyone was tired of reading about r33 gts... Haha

Comment

• mmmmkay?

Comment

• For those of you interested, we have been meeting up with some other car groups on Thursday evenings at the Starbucks over on Jacklin and Rex Road, behind the Westshore Mall. This is in an attempt to get a Japanese Import group going. Most of the car clubs are small and meets are not working out. Some of us want to bring together some of the groups into one larger Japanese Import meet. The idea here being like the Hot Rods or the Classic Car clubs where they gather quite a crowd (owners and enthusiasts alike).

Last week we had out the WRX's, some S2000's, and a G35. Each week we hope to grow it a bit larger and to that end I am inviting out the GTR's to come out and be part of the meet. Hopefully as summer comes around we can get a good size showing out and perhaps move the meet to a location where people that love Japanese Imports and the work that we have all done to our cars, can come out and enjoy them as we do.

WRX's show up pretty early around 6:30pm and we roll in around 7:00pm. Last meet we hung around till about 9:00pm. Please come out if you can make it.

Comment

• Hey everyone i'm finnaly back. although i'm selling my car :P

Comment

• your gay because of that....

Comment

• Okay so I'm keeping it. It hasn't sold in the 3 months I had it up and I'm building the motor

Comment

• bout time you became ungay.

Comment

• Any other fellow skyline owners living in Vic still on here? aha Just got my car about 2 months ago, reading as much as I can trying to learn as much as possible. Would love to have a look at other peoples rides and try and gain some more knowledge as i'm new to JDM cars and be able to talk to some people who know what their talking about.
                              1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• Im in colwood. dark blue R32 GTR, what skyline is yours and where do you live?
                                1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
                                1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
                                i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

Working...
                                X