Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wasnt there! i should be next weekend..besides Andrew owes me money hahaha. Anyone watching the olympic b/s?
    そう面倒 ...
    *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• haha i wasnt there either, had to work late

i'll bring the money this friday jared

Comment

• haha yeah, not too worried...but if you dont then.
        そう面倒 ...
        (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Jareds gone for months. Than comes back and posts more than me in mere days than I do all year hahaha.
          I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• Happy belated hand-love day everyone single!
            shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post
              Jareds gone for months. Than comes back and posts more than me in mere days than I do all year hahaha.
              thats just what i do Phil, maybe if i had a girlfriend and a kid i would be on here less....maybe

Originally posted by stucknot View Post
              Happy belated hand-love day everyone single!
              High Five!!! .....oh wait maybe not. anyone have a wet nap?
              そう面倒 ...
              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• anyone going to timmy's tonight? i might be there just dont know when
                そう面倒 ...
                (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• jared, do you by chance work at broadmead? I think i've seen your car in the parking lot on numerous occasions. I'm just going out on a limb here..

Comment

• broadmead? i work at broadmead and ive never seen him there (he works in langford as he told me lol :P)

maybe your seeing my car ?

Comment

• no i live and work out in langford. i thought my car was pretty 1 of a kind of here what with the huge wing and loud as F**k exhaust note lol. so not me sir!
                      そう面倒 ...
                      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• how many are going to skymeet? i might be depending on the numbers of victorians will go...dont wanna do a solo cruise there

Comment

• Originally posted by R33-GTSlove View Post
                          broadmead? i work at broadmead and ive never seen him there (he works in langford as he told me lol :P)

maybe your seeing my car ?
                          haha ok yes, it was definitely your car I saw. Was walking through the thrifty's mysteriously eyeing out every other guy trying to determine who looked worthy of driving a skyline..hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by terrapinturn View Post
                            mysteriously eyeing out every other guy trying to determine who looked worthy of driving a skyline..hahaha
                            hahaha priceless. on another very random note. i need to seriously sell my car, im too poor to afford it and need to get rid of it, 13,500 and im a happy man. so if any of you know anyone pass the word on. mucho thanks
                            そう面倒 ...
                            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by terrapinturn View Post
                              haha ok yes, it was definitely your car I saw. Was walking through the thrifty's mysteriously eyeing out every other guy trying to determine who looked worthy of driving a skyline..hahaha
                              hahaha thats funny

Comment

• wow so i never come to this site as much as I did when I first bought the car....... still the same and never changes, ***sigh*** no excitement

Comment

Working...
                                X