Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 Gts-T Type M and I live in the tillicum area.
    1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• what colour GTST, theres alot of them here
      1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
      1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
      i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• It's light blue.
        1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• Shane and I are out in Colwood.. we count as 2:P

Comment

• ohhhh the bayside blue painted one iv seen it around, before you owned it though ... seen it multiple times over the last couple years

i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• Yepp thats the one haha, It was gunmetal grey before I was told so I have no idea how long its been this colour for. But yeah picked up off some dude not too long ago and I've just been learning as I go so I've been spendin hours reading on this site. Haven't even got to look at another Rb since I got it and none of my friends no **** all about cars. Pretty sure you 2 sold my buddy the white gts a little while back..the one with the speedo problem right?
              1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• yep thats my gf's old gtst, she has the a white gtr now , if you ever need help with the car let me know

Comment

• Originally posted by DylanLeung View Post
                  It's light blue.
                  Calsonic blue with white rays?!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Yeah the Ro_Ja wheels.
                    1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane_Sawatzki View Post
                      yep thats my gf's old gtst, she has the a white gtr now , if you ever need help with the car let me know
                      Oh okay, sounds good I will probably coming to you with a few questions soon.
                      1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• Originally posted by DylanLeung View Post
                        Yeah the Ro_Ja wheels.
                        Got any pics?! I'm interested because I think you might own the car I sold to Nick M on the island..... i miss that car so much, would love to see how it held up, if it is the same car of course.

Last edited by nimblestix; 12-15-2012, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Did this guy happen to live upisland in the Duncan area? Buddy I bought it from told me he bought it from some kid in Cobble Hill I think. If it is the one your thinking of I would to hear more about it since it has a few little kinks I'm trying to work out.
                          1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• Yup that was my baby.
                            I was the first Canadian owner, I bought it from TSS, it was mint while I owned it and I sold it mint for $9700 in 2007 I think.

I sold it with a momo wheel, magellen GPS mounted on the dash, right above the center panel, small mechanical boost gauge mounted on piller, Ricer blue gauge cluster lighting, trust shift knob, rays wheels, a/m exhaust, de-cat, cone filter, sequential bov, it was lowered everything else was completely stock.

Suspension system was all in good working clean condition.

Had no front lip when I sold it.

Shortly after selling it the new owner hit something and dented the front fender slightly.

After that point I haven't heard anything about its condition until now.

Its really cool seeing this one again, still looks clean man,
                            What kinda kinks?

Comment

• So thats what that hole in the dash was from haha. The momo wheel is still there along with the boost gauge , previous owner had to have the light cluster replaced I found out after reading his repair receipts (back to stock yellow) and the exhaust I believe is still the same. It has an HKS "super bov" on a custom piping with the flange if that's the same one? Guy at the shop said it was recirulating bov, intake has also been changed because it has an HKS mushroom shaped filter.

And as far as kinks, well currently I'm waiting on new wheels, bent one of the ray's. (Slid into a curb) along with my whole steering assembly. So just had all that replaced (powersteering rack was leaking so at least that's been replaced).

Second, I hearing a puttering sound from my exhaust and I'm not sure what's causing it. (Previous owner has the IAC valve cleaned and the MAF sensor replaced about a year 1/2 ago so I didn't think that'd be a problem) or maybe it's just air coming from the crack in the muffler I discovered?

Also the first start up of the day seems to be a bit rougher (sometimes taking a few tries/pumping the gas a bit after start) but after that it's fine. (Previous owner had the ignition replaced with a splitfire one so that should be fine right? And I'm noticing my idle seems a bit high (around 1500 - 2000rpm) what's the "normal" idle range supposed to be?
                              1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• I've seen this gtst at Camosun lansdown campus couple of times.
                                    ∩___∩
                                   | ノ      ヽ
                                  /  ●   ●  | Hello there!!!
                                  |    ( _●_)  ミ
                                 彡、   |∪|  、`\
                                / __  ヽノ /´>  )
                                (___)f^f^f^f^f^f^f^┐
                                 |    |~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~│
                                 |    | SKYLINE    │
                                 |  / |    For     |
                                 | /  |      Life   |
                                 ∪   |__________|