Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names carson, i'm a student at uvic as of right now...have a 93 gtst as of right now, all white,really clean..stored away but hoping to meet some more skyline owners in the future~!
    1993 R32 GTS-t Sold
    1990 R32 Gtr current.

Comment

• I have a 1990 R32 GTR here in Cobble Hill. Bought it last January and had to bebuild the RB26, Have owned Rb20 DET in 240sx prior to this.My Son Sheldon is a Nissan nut and drifts a Silvia. Are you diggin your new ride?
      There's no buisness like GO biusness

Comment

• Lovin' the ride haha, just had my new wheels and tires mounted and she's driving real nice. Coilovers have arrived and I plan on getting them installed in Janurary asap. Would love to meet up and cruise/check out your guys' cars in the new year! I've heard about your son's silvia im pretty sure haha does he have a brother named Justin?
        1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• He races at capital D yea? i think i remember seeing him with a green 240 at the time...was a while back. Ride is stored for winter but we'll be ripping it up come new year!
          1993 R32 GTS-t Sold
          1990 R32 Gtr current.

Comment

• Wow there still are some victoria area guys and girl on here. Don't listen to Shane his car is slow.
            He thinks white rims give you 41 hp haha
            Did all the old farts get outta there cars?
            Where did Jason go ? Cody ? You still gay ?
            Making me think its time to sell mine.
            Hmm maybe I need leather heated massage seats. Time for a BMW maybe ?
            I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• calm down phirrup
              1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
              1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
              i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• You know I love you. White rims make my weiner tingle.
                I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• Anyone else in Vic have a 33 GTR? I've never seen any kind of R33 in vic from what i can remember

Comment

• holy fawk i may buy a gtst for the 3rd time and join the cool crew ahaha , been few years since!

Comment

• there is a white r33 .. maybe 2 of them but I havent seen either in a while. I dont think either of them are GTR though.
                      1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
                      1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
                      i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• There is a white R33 owned by some brown guys whom always talk it up as being one of the fastest in victoria.. I'm unsure if it's plated at the moment though lol.
                        Originally posted by victoriaGTR
                        tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wootang View Post
                          There is a white R33 owned by some brown guys whom always talk it up as being one of the fastest in victoria.. I'm unsure if it's plated at the moment though lol.
                          he is building his R33 now and trying to make 700HP twin turbo set up.
                          that's all i heard about him.
                              ∩___∩
                             | ノ      ヽ
                            /  ●   ●  | Hello there!!!
                            |    ( _●_)  ミ
                           彡、   |∪|  、`\
                          / __  ヽノ /´>  )
                          (___)f^f^f^f^f^f^f^┐
                           |    |~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~│
                           |    | SKYLINE    │
                           |  / |    For     |
                           | /  |      Life   |
                           ∪   |__________|
                          1990 HCR32 (Black)

Comment

• I heard from a buddy that there is a white R33 GTR on the way, or already here, but i'm nor sure and haven't seen it. Did these brown guys just buy the car?

Comment

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post
                              Wow there still are some victoria area guys and girl on here. Don't listen to Shane his car is slow.
                              He thinks white rims give you 41 hp haha
                              Did all the old farts get outta there cars?
                              Where did Jason go ? Cody ? You still gay ?
                              Making me think its time to sell mine.
                              Hmm maybe I need leather heated massage seats. Time for a BMW maybe ?
                              hahaha phirrup, you can't sell your car. No one wants a 150hp GTR. Don't let the bimmer king persuade you!

I'm surprised ppl are still posting in this thread
                              Dan Hofman
                              DnA Garage - the performance gene
                              www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

• I have the guy on facebook, and it would appear the R33 is on the road.

I almost bought an R32 from the same group of guys about 4 years ago, and if this R33 is maintained like that R32 was, it's not going to have a long life.

In other news, who in victoria runs an HID set up with their headlights? I'm looking to upgrade mine to a brightness of 6000k, but I would like to see what the visual diference is with my own eyes before putting my money down. Shoot me a PM, or just send me a txt. 250-two zero eight- 9134
                                Originally posted by victoriaGTR
                                tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

Working...
                                X