Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 8000K 55 watt in my N1 headlights... looks good, lights the road up well... but i do get flashed here and there.
    1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
    1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
    i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• Originally posted by Wootang View Post
      I have the guy on facebook, and it would appear the R33 is on the road.

I almost bought an R32 from the same group of guys about 4 years ago, and if this R33 is maintained like that R32 was, it's not going to have a long life.

In other news, who in victoria runs an HID set up with their headlights? I'm looking to upgrade mine to a brightness of 6000k, but I would like to see what the visual diference is with my own eyes before putting my money down. Shoot me a PM, or just send me a txt. 250-two zero eight- 9134
      The car is mine but i'm not sure your talking about me when you say group of guys. Don't know anything about an r32 being sold. Probably friends' friends or something. It is back on the road now though
      Edit: after completing maintenance stuff i might add haha
      Last edited by Kage33GTR; 04-12-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys, just bought my friends 90' GTR. Looking forward to meeting some fellow skyline owners on the island!

I'm in Victoria close to UVic. Will be there until August.
        Originally posted by nick-nismo
        this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kage33GTR View Post
          The car is mine but i'm not sure your talking about me when you say group of guys. Don't know anything about an r32 being sold. Probably friends' friends or something. It is back on the road now though
          Edit: after completing maintenance stuff i might add haha

Yeah, i grabbed that photo from a dated mobile upload folder. The car was probably sold (to you) since then.
          Glad you're keeping it tip top shape! I'm excited to see it around.
          Originally posted by victoriaGTR
          tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

• Saw a yellow Skyline cruise down my road (laval) the other day. I swear it was banana yellow....anyone's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketeer View Post
              Saw a yellow Skyline cruise down my road (laval) the other day. I swear it was banana yellow....anyone's?
              That's me!

Also spotted what looked like an orange BNR32 near UVic. Parked at the Technology Enterprise Facility.
              Last edited by Kaiju; 04-30-2013, 08:51 PM.
              this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

• So I have had a big boost leak for quite sometime which I'm pretty sure I've narrowed down to my manifold or the turbo flange gasket...looking to have both replaced to try and get this done and over with once and for all but i've never removed either of the 2 before...any suggestions on shops to take it to from you guys?...Was thinking Lyall Street Auto. Or maybe a fellow GTRC member would like to help me do this? haha I can compensate you for your time, I'd just rather learn a few things instead of taking it somewhere.
                1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• Dna garage !!!!
                  1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
                  1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
                  i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane_Sawatzki View Post
                    Dna garage !!!!
                    Shane can you set me up with them? I need to get this fixed asap and If they can do it for a good price I'm game anytime.
                    1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• Does anybody know who's GTR this is? I finally got the balls to go creep it on my way home from the gym.. Parked in the same spot everyday.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...08264016_n.jpg
                      this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

• I don't know it, but I used to see it cruise around victoria a little bit

I wonder if it's been sold and now lives on the mainland?

Comment

I don't know it, but I used to see it cruise around victoria a little bit

I wonder if it's been sold and now lives on the mainland?

He's on GTRC and has a decent amount of posts, I'm surprised nobody knows. Don't think it's sold as I still see it parked near UVic daily.

Anywho, would anybody be down for a meet/cruise sometime in the near future? I've met a few GTR owners on the island and went for an awesome cruise with Rocketeer. Would love to make this a bi-weekly thing if people have the time.

Here's a pic: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...47015421_n.jpg
                          Last edited by Kaiju; 05-16-2013, 01:30 AM.
                          this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

• I'm down, but my car is parked until I can get some FUCA bushings and a wheel alignment done... Been waiting on the parts for almost 3 weeks now from 5252...

Comment

• So that's who owns the yellow GTR I've been seeing around town haha. But the orange one belongs to some asian guy I've seen him around a few times. But yeah count me in for a skycruise soon!
                              1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

I'm down, but my car is parked until I can get some FUCA bushings and a wheel alignment done... Been waiting on the parts for almost 3 weeks now from 5252...
                                Ok awesome. I would 2nd Shane's suggestion and go through DNA Garage for anything you need (parts/service). Dan is a great guy.

Originally posted by DylanLeung View Post
                                So that's who owns the yellow GTR I've been seeing around town haha. But the orange one belongs to some asian guy I've seen him around a few times. But yeah count me in for a skycruise soon!
                                Haha yeah that's me. Sweet! Let me know when you guys are good to go and I'll start trying to organize things
                                this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X