This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate deer.

..I was up at 7am this morning doing body work on my car haha... its all somewhat fixed for now. I'm not an expert at sanding though thats for sure.
    1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
      I hate deer.

..I was up at 7am this morning doing body work on my car haha... its all somewhat fixed for now. I'm not an expert at sanding though thats for sure.
      .....huh? are those god damn deer out vandalizing cars again, or am i missing something? lol.

Oh yeah, anyone else going down to western tomorrow for autocross? if so what time is it at, vmsc say reg and tech at 1:00-2:30 is that correct? I wont be running my car yet...but wouldnt mind getting into the pits for a few photo ops.
      そう面倒 ...
      *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• I'm sleeping in tomorrow, just got back from a day in vancouver

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
          .....huh? are those god damn deer out vandalizing cars again, or am i missing something? lol.

Oh yeah, anyone else going down to western tomorrow for autocross? if so what time is it at, vmsc say reg and tech at 1:00-2:30 is that correct? I wont be running my car yet...but wouldnt mind getting into the pits for a few photo ops.

Tech is at 9:00 A.M - 10:00 A.M
          Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• really? haha damn internets if a bloody liar! oh well, thanks for the info jason. as long as i can get my ass out of bed on time i'll see you and marke there!
            そう面倒 ...
            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• mellisa if you read this tonight, sorry i forgot to call and i dont know if its to late....we will be here at uhaul for sure tommorow around 11ish...after breakfast....ill call you in the morning. or call me tonight....im a night owl...893-5112
              1989 GTS4....

Comment

• I'm glad we don't live in China... I think I'd ******* lose it!
                shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post

Yeah a deer jumped out in front of me friday night on dallas road and i swerved to miss it and went right over a curb and it cracked my front bumper a little bit and damaged my front lip... it's temporarily all fixed now until the spring then I'll get the crack on my bumper fixed and my front lip re-sprayed to white (I sanded it all down and painted the lip flat black for now) ..

I hate deer.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
                    I hate deer.
                    that's y u just run the fuckers down and tell icbc a deer jumped out and hit my car lol

Comment

• ya what pete said, you neeeeeeeeeeeever swerve from deer, thats how bad accidents happen, just hit bambi there are tons of them it wont be missed!, and its safer to just hit it dead on rather then swerving
                      Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• A pic of me from the first autox of 2009. The car was driving very good

Full-Race.com

Comment

• Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
                          ya what pete said, you neeeeeeeeeeeever swerve from deer, thats how bad accidents happen, just hit bambi there are tons of them it wont be missed!, and its safer to just hit it dead on rather then swerving
                          mmm I disagree... there would have been waaaay more damage to my car if I hit the thing... it stopped right in front of me as I was going 60kmh..... that would not have been good for my poor car... I'll settle with a messed up front lip and tiny crack on my bumper then a smashed bumper, headlights, fender, hood, windshield..... ......

Comment

• Jason Look At All That Body Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Tottaly Need To Cage My Car Too Fix That.... This Is Seriouse!

Comment

• lol, nice one Cody...very smooth. that pic make me even more annoyed that i slept right through half the freaking day...i want my car to be finished so i can see how it is on the track. that looks far to fun to pass up, not to mention getting some experience and driver skills.
                              そう面倒 ...
                              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
                                Jason Look At All That Body Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Tottaly Need To Cage My Car Too Fix That.... This Is Seriouse!
                                Why do you need a cage???? You're car only goes fast in a straight line!!:hit newb:

ZZZZiiiinnnggg

Full-Race.com

Comment

Working...
                                X