Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That woulda have been me and rocketeer (Adam) Black gtr and my blue GTR.. we were just out for a cruise, your welcome to join next time !
    1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
    1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
    i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• WowWee, next time jump up and down and we'll pick you up!

Comment

• I waved, then I thought that might seem weird, so I stopped. I half waved.
        Wow Wee - My first reaction to driving a Skyline

Comment

• lol i didnt notice anyone .. but yah head out to tim hortons on friday nights, meet a few of us from around victoria and come for a cruise next time.

did you move here from van? bring your skyline?

i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• Yeah I moved from Vancouver and I did bring my car, except the insurance ran out today... I got a few good cruises in though, up the coast.
            Wow Wee - My first reaction to driving a Skyline

Comment

• any meets or anything on the island during the thanksgiving weekend ???

Comment

• friday nights are the only thing on this shitehole island

Comment

• where can I get my car painted in VIC? just hood
                  2007 S4 V8 AWD
                  2001 996 Turbo Full Techart
                  1991 NSX 59000KM (For 996TT)
                  1995 R33 GTR
                  1996 Infiniti Q45

Comment

• um 5252 moter sports is just opening up they wer zensport thay are the guys to go to i owen a hoped up gtst what time are the friday night meats at?

Comment

• saw a black R33 Gtst this morning on Shelbourne and a silver R32 GTR few days ago near safeway on Mckenzie
                      2007 S4 V8 AWD
                      2001 996 Turbo Full Techart
                      1991 NSX 59000KM (For 996TT)
                      1995 R33 GTR
                      1996 Infiniti Q45

Comment

• most people show up around 945-10 pm... some only stay for an hour... some stay untill they realize its past midnight and should go home lol I saw a white gtr or gts with gtr front end tuesday around lunch time at helmkin/interurban intersection, also saw a white gts with a black hood on veterans memorial parkway yesterday around 520

Comment

• has anyone been to 5252? is it legit or the same old zensport?

Comment

• 5252 is owned by one of the people from Zensport (Chris) and a new partner (Blaine). If any of you have seen the purple Pantera it is Chris's new partner. They are opening up a new shop out on Keating...,
                            Last edited by DDonovan; 10-16-2010, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Man its been awhile since ive been on here, same old same old

Comment

• ha yea same old your still gay cody yea thats right , and the best part is you have no idea who this is muahahahah , FINE it's steve lol i changed my user name , hey nick dutch how you like my old car.

Comment

Working...
                                X