Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, makes you wanna finish yours up eh sean? should be good as long as it doesnt go jihad (kaboom)
    そう面倒 ...
    *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
      ^

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUU
      haha instantly thought of youre car when i saw it, had to post it up

Comment

• whos heading to timmies this friday night? ill be there in the GTR i just got... I had the gunmetal GTS4 but i recently sold it and picked up a GTR . I have been out to a few of the timmies meets but none in the last couple months.

my old username on here was "gts4-1991"
        1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
        1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
        i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• i saw that gtr driving round...looks good minus the wheels

Comment

• yah im not a huge fan of the wheels they will be changed some time down the road other than that its pretty clean

i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Comment

• yea i like the color

Comment

• hey shane i spotted your car briefly tonight on the vmp turning onto goldstream very nice gtr.....if that was you of course haha looked like yours
                そう面倒 ...
                (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• that was me, i was headin to chevron for some gas lol. I thought i saw your car but wasnt sure if it was yours tho..did you take the wing off of it?

Comment

• haha yeah i did, needed to change it up abit.
                    そう面倒 ...
                    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• looks good! i like the look without the wing.

whos going to timmies tonight ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane_Sawatzki View Post
                        looks good! i like the look without the wing.

whos going to timmies tonight ?

I'll be going tonight
                        Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• Ill be at timmies tonight

Comment

• i hate people....door got hit while i was parked at work. hopefully one of the cameras saw what happened because the assclown didnt leave a note or say anything inside. wish me luck
                            そう面倒 ...
                            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
                              i hate people....door got hit while i was parked at work. hopefully one of the cameras saw what happened because the assclown didnt leave a note or say anything inside. wish me luck
                              thats brutal :\ I park my car way out of the way and take 2 spots up when i park to avoid this , i would be flaming mad if that happened to my car, hopefully there isnt too much damage and u find out who did it and get it paid for

Comment

• okkkayy whos comin out 2moro night... noone came out last time, only me and ethan

Comment

Working...
                                X