This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post

Do you think he would take mine for $1400? I need it gone ASAP!
    Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• Sooo I painted my valve covers and coil cover and cam cover and I'm going to work on my intake plenum soon... trying to get my engine bay looking a little nicer .

Im making my engine bay theme pearl white and black anodized
      1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
        How many of you are going to enter the western speedway car show on BC Day? I want to go in it!
        ill be there
        understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
        oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post
          i don't think he needs any help. There's a HUGE market for great condition skylines for $1500......right? right?.......
          そう面倒 ...
          *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Hey guys and girl,

Had a bit of a brain fart, and didn't order a pair of after market dump pipes that I realized I need for this weekend.

Anyone have, or know of someone that has, a pair they're willing to sell? Anyone need cash and looking to whore out some parts on their GTR? I have stock ones I can trade with cash. I will even remove them for you. :biggrin:
            Dan Hofman
            DnA Garage - the performance gene
            www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

• Sorry Danno, I have none
              I could ask Richard if he would be obliged to fab up a couple if you got the metal?

On another note: is anyone going to be awake at 2:30AM tonight/tomorrow morning?
              shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• seriously now. rb26's arent really meant for these engine bays, ive found one that fits much much nicer.

so current delete list

4 wheel steer
                4 wheel drive
                twin turbo
                itb's
                shitty motor
                most of the technology in the car

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony View Post
                  ill be there
                  i kind of glanced through the last pages. i have no idea who this guy is but he must be attached directly to melissas ass. he doesnt contribute and just replies to her.

hell, she doesnt really reply besides talking about pointless dribble

Comment

• Originally posted by mycivicisfasterthanagtr View Post
                    i kind of glanced through the last pages. i have no idea who this guy is but he must be attached directly to melissas ass. he doesnt contribute and just replies to her.

i was under the impression that she was organizing the aug 1st meet and
                    the bc day import show meet as a group so i replied to her
                    understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
                    oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

hahahahhaahhaaha i love u richard
                      I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• Hahahahaha

Comment

• you like that too eh sean?

Comment

• That's ******* awesome.. I'll tell you why at Timmy's tomorrow

Comment

Thanks for that.

On another note...

I have a set of intake plenum gaskets if anyone is in need, I wont be needing them anymore... so I'm going to sell them.
                              1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X