Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naa man i need actuall wheels, rubber I can get... but wheels I need more of

Comment

• oh well, i'd say take mine. but the car is almost finally done
      そう面倒 ...
      *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• do you need rubber or rims? if rubber let me know the size
        (OO)SKYRINE(OO)

Comment

• Brand new skyline owner right here lol

i live in langford and im getting an R33 Gts25t in 14 ish days!!!!!!!!
          yea i couldnt wait for the R33 GTRs nextyear and i like RWD anyways lol

Comment

• Oh SHNAP BOV'ING MA FAKAS
            (OO)SKYRINE(OO)

Comment

• welcome to the boards and the community, im in langford too, same as acouple of the other guys in here. be sure to bring it out to our little meets at town'n'country tim hortons friday nights at 8:30ish.
              そう面倒 ...
              *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• spotted: 2 girls in a black gts by wendys
                1989 GTS4....

Comment

• thanks man,
                  yea i definetly will
                  i dont know a ton about things yet since im just getting intothis sort of thing but im always open to learning more bout modifying and stuuff..so i may be asking alot of questions but be patient with me lol

Comment

• i have also seen the black gts driving around, always 1 or 2 gals

Comment

• Originally posted by vtec killa View Post
                      do you need rubber or rims? if rubber let me know the size
                      I need shitty rims for track spares, tires only if there dirt cheap

Comment

• Originally posted by GTSTblowoffFTW View Post
                        thanks man,
                        yea i definetly will
                        i dont know a ton about things yet since im just getting intothis sort of thing but im always open to learning more bout modifying and stuuff..so i may be asking alot of questions but be patient with me lol
                        I got too ask how old are you? Come too tim hortons tonight...

Comment

• im 19 so im young lol but i know the basics and stuff so im not like a complete idiot.. i will come as soon as i get my car for sure

Comment

• also..anyone know if youre able to change the user name on this? im assuming not but i hate mine

Comment

• Hey, I'm fairly new to Victoria (been here about a year), I figured it'd just be best to ask, rather than skim through 200+ pages. Does you guys get together at timmies? is this a weekly event? I caught wind of a couple of these but I wasn't too sure if it was a regular deal.

Anyhow, I'll probably be by in a couple weeks once I OOP my car.

I've seen a few skylines around, but not too many. There's a gunmetal gtr down near budget steel (I went on a cruise a couple years ago with the owner, but can't remember his name for the life of me), then there's a white one with nismo decals and I believe I've seen southie a couple times too (who was also on the aforementioned cruise back in the day)
                              For reference I had the gunmetal GTS with the vs-xx.

The rest I haven't seen are likely GTR's which are being repaired or built up in garages and shops scattered across the city...
                              1/1_Scale
                              パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewy View Post
                                Hey, I'm fairly new to Victoria (been here about a year), I figured it'd just be best to ask, rather than skim through 200+ pages. Does you guys get together at timmies? is this a weekly event? I caught wind of a couple of these but I wasn't too sure if it was a regular deal.

Anyhow, I'll probably be by in a couple weeks once I OOP my car.

I've seen a few skylines around, but not too many. There's a gunmetal gtr down near budget steel (I went on a cruise a couple years ago with the owner, but can't remember his name for the life of me), then there's a white one with nismo decals and I believe I've seen southie a couple times too (who was also on the aforementioned cruise back in the day)
                                For reference I had the gunmetal GTS with the vs-xx.

The rest I haven't seen are likely GTR's which are being repaired or built up in garages and shops scattered across the city...

Hey! didnt you sell your car and move away? you were the tall guy with the gts that the exhaust almost touched the ground? lol....

i still got my GTS4....looks nothing like when you saw it though..on my third motor since then too lol. should come by tim hortons tonight. Behing the town n country walmart...about 9ish
                                1989 GTS4....

Comment

Working...
                                X