This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GTSTblowoffFTW View Post
    also..anyone know if youre able to change the user name on this? im assuming not but i hate mine

your best bet is to pm JZ and ask him. or if he can't. ask him to delete that username account. and start a new one. not forgetting to tell ppl youchanged names of course
    1989 GTS4....

Comment

• thanks for the help

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
        Hey! didnt you sell your car and move away? you were the tall guy with the gts that the exhaust almost touched the ground? lol....

i still got my GTS4....looks nothing like when you saw it though..on my third motor since then too lol. should come by tim hortons tonight. Behing the town n country walmart...about 9ish
        Yeah dude, that was me! I did sell that one to a guy from Vernon, and I've never seen it again. My new car is at the dock in Van right now, so I won't be bringing it to the meet, but I'll see if I can come out anyhow to shoot the ****.

I also have seen your buildup on here, lookin goooood dude. Has definitely come a ways. I may need your help building an rb25 this winter if I can find the cash and space
        1/1_Scale
        パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

• Something like a phenomenon
          shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• too the two newbies, you should still come and show your face tonight.... were going to see boobies after, best time too get too know new people. Stay away from stucknot if your straight.... but if you swing that way he is your man

Comment

• Always good advice. I'll be there, possibly not for the tits however. But definitely for the manlove.
              1/1_Scale
              パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

• i would if i could tonight for sure but im going for a family dinner BS thing
                next friday ill be out for sure tho

Comment

• family shmamly come out... were setting up a practice event for a later date, your gonna miss out

Comment

• ill see what i can doo but no promises..830 at timmys?

Comment

• oh i wont be there till atleast 9...unless i get bored

Comment

• I can show you the world, Shining shimmering splendid, Show me princess now when did you last let your heart decide? Indescribable heights, Undeniable feeling, Soaring tumbling freewheeling through an endless diamond sky, A whole new world, A dazzling place I never knew, No one to tell us no, Or where to go, Let me share this whole new world with you...

Comment

• i think stucknot just set a new record low...lol

i wont make it out tonight.....again, car is still in teh shop...fml
                          そう面倒 ...
                          *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Will you please pick up your phone so .... oh wait... you broke it didn't you?

Comment

• Hi sean stucknot yes i will charge you blow off ftw
                              (OO)SKYRINE(OO)

Comment

• ...... what??

Comment

Working...
                                X