Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its capital drift..reo will be drifting but coast drifts event was on the 19th...i dunno bout the box..was there one before?

Comment

• a group section and discount sounds about right!
      Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• anyone down for meeting before?

Comment

• comin down but wont be down there till 6:45/7ish, someone from the group should drop their cell number to my inbox then ill know where the gtrc ppl are sittin at
          Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• i dont have anyones numba either..i dont even know whos goin

im gonna be there at 430..watch some of the practice..yea im aloser

Comment

• 403-872-6255 txt me ill be there around 7

Comment

• some sick drifting tonight, wish i could have stayed! Inhumane did i win anything with ticket?! :P
                and there was a sick parkinglot full of cars! s14 silvia's skylines, s13 silvia's a SICK 350z and a bunch of others!
                btw who ended up winning the event?

Comment

• no dice with the ticket..that i know of lol..it was a good event! i left before the final one cuz they were draggin it out..pretty sure kohei won though..which is sick..

Comment

• Marke you gunna chime in and tell us who won? i think i saw your GTR there, gunmetal with bronze semi dish rims??

Comment

• Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
                      Marke you gunna chime in and tell us who won? i think i saw your GTR there, gunmetal with bronze semi dish rims??
                      Marke wasn't there......must have been someone else.
                      Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• weird. looked like his car haha
                        who were the 2 gtr's there then anyone on here?

Comment

• Whats up guys I seen some of you on here attended the coast drift event on friday sept 25. I was also there and I seen some of your guys skylines in the parking lot and damn they looked sexy. I drive a 04 neon srt-4 but I love skylines. I was wondering if you guys are having a meet or something soon I would love to come check out ur cars if you dont mind having a dodge there

Comment

• Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
                            weird. looked like his car haha
                            who were the 2 gtr's there then anyone on here?

I was there...

Twizm10.....Every friday night at Tim Hortons on blanshard by Save On foods there is a meet of all kinds of cars. Usually about 6 Skylines are there.
                            Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• park your car down the road though...
                              jk lol

Comment

• jason i didnt see your car? or you for that matter haha, i sat with nickmy and inhumane up by the anouncers booth, and bowes was there for a bit, did you stay for the full thing? who acually won!?
                                and come on inhumane srt-4's can be decent if someone spends the time and money :P
                                ive seen some nice ones on youtube with 600+HP

Comment

Working...
                                X