• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone give me $8000
    shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• do you take monopoly money?
      Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• jumping into this thread a little late, but I just picked up a GTS-t. It'a been off the road for a week due to the fuel pump failing, but it's fixed and ill be driving all weekend long!!
        You may have seen me cruising last weekend.. Grey in colour, flat black 18's, and rear wing removed.
        Car used to belong to a guy named chris who worked at toyota. Dont know if he was on here or not.
        Originally posted by victoriaGTR
        tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

• he'll yea. He quoted me!!
          "tire smoke makes my wiener tingle"
          hahaha
          I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• is that the car where its got the spoiler mounts sticking up still?

Comment

• If any of you put ******* Midnight Tuners on your car.........

I won't talk to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                If any of you put ******* Midnight Tuners on your car.........

I won't talk to you.
                thatd be disrespectful to all skylines to have midnight tuners on your window

Comment

• whoa, easy there Sean. am i missing something here?
                  そう面倒 ...
                  *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                  (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• k i cant put names to faces..stucknot you were there last night right? then left just after 10? who else was there thas on here?

Comment

• Solid meet last night despite freezing my nads off. It was great to finally meet some of you!

Next time a cruise should be in order, to show off our lovely ladies

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                        If any of you put ******* Midnight Tuners on your car.........

I won't talk to you.

I got full midnight tuner stickers now! You're going to be the last one....you better jump on board
                        Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• im the midnight tuner president... you better join quick sean spaces are going quick..... your title will be midnight tuners funboy.....

sidenote.... hopefully gettin to cruise with some brit R34 owners on monday over here.... hes got a monsta... rb31 single huge topemount.........put all our cars to shame!!
                          I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post
                            im the midnight tuner president... you better join quick sean spaces are going quick..... your title will be midnight tuners funboy.....

sidenote.... hopefully gettin to cruise with some brit R34 owners on monday over here.... hes got a monsta... rb31 single huge topemount.........put all our cars to shame!!
                            damn im jealous..get some video of how it sounds if possible

Comment

• i need a stock rb20 maf who has one
                              (OO)SKYRINE(OO)

Comment

• Join my car club: "Ep1c W1n Mach1nes"

I replaced the i's with 1's so it's way cooler, we can all have vinyl on our doors so they will reduce the friction coefficient of air (which will make our cars way faster).. Oh, and my dad's paying for it all so we just have to act tough and stick together okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X