This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bingo!
    -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• I figured as much.. thats what im doing..

we are living in a fake economy right now..

the Olympic hype is making things seems all well and good.. once its gone..

*Flush* that is all..
      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• I sold my place at the peak. Renting now. Gonna buy again later this year.
          -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• im lookin to buy a condo in 2011 not anytime soon, and out in alberta so no olympic hype price hike there i dont think.
            Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• Vic does have a bit of a "special" housing market. I've been looking for the last year from nanaimo south and I've seen no olympic hike pricing on the island here, people are up to their tits in debt still and can't sell anything because the cost of living is so high compared to the sort of money you can make. The housing market will continue to inflate since everybody shoots for a house as the guaranteed return investment, and if everybody's does this, that makes the market.

I hate canada, namely bc sometimes, where the average professional pay hasn't increased since the 80's, when pretty much everything was less than a quarter the price.
              1/1_Scale
              パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

• ^^ thats the price we pay for living in this amazing place.

While i love the island i cant afford to live there.. Houses are cheap compared to here.. but no JObs in my industry..

Im looking at buying a place, House with some Land Mid 2010..
                Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• Don't even consider buying until the fall of 2010. By that time the HST and and BoC interest rate hikes will have been considered into pricing.

Further, it always comes down to the fundamentals returning to the mean.

For residential real estate pricing the fundamentals refer to the relationship of price to income levels and rental costs. In both cases incomes are too low and rents too cheap to support current. Add to the mix a recession in weak or non existent recovery and we had a perfect storm.

Coles Notes-Don't buy real estate in BC until a 30-50% reduction takes place.

Comment

• haha this is kinda random but i have to share this...i'm sure a bunch of people have seen this...for those who haven't, it's a bit of ken block behind the wheel in his STi...

DCSHOES.COM/GYMKHANATWORiding on the success of the first Gymkhana Practice video that grabbed the attention of over 20 million viewers worldwide, the Gymkha...

Comment

• glad we're back on cars now! :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewy View Post
                        Vic does have a bit of a "special" housing market. I've been looking for the last year from nanaimo south and I've seen no olympic hike pricing on the island here, people are up to their tits in debt still and can't sell anything because the cost of living is so high compared to the sort of money you can make. The housing market will continue to inflate since everybody shoots for a house as the guaranteed return investment, and if everybody's does this, that makes the market.

I hate canada, namely bc sometimes, where the average professional pay hasn't increased since the 80's, when pretty much everything was less than a quarter the price.
                        exactly... victoria has a "special" market.... values will probably never change... even in our economy crisis people were still buying new homes and building new homes. lands the best investment... look at the people who baught and went through the 80's economy slump... there houses are now worth plenty... not to sound racsist but until the east indians stop investing in land and rental houses in victoria will i think twice about buying here. because lets face it i can rent a house... pay 1400$ a month or get a mortgage pay 2200 bucks a month and rent the suite for 1200$. have to live some where... so what intrest rates jump....
                        plus i just sold my condo today... a 2 bedroom ... for $324000 in langford. i guess people are scared eh...??
                        I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• Hey Phil, I know a special someone that would very much like to get some car parts for Christmas..

So.. You know, sharing is caring..
                          shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• so apparently zensport (chris) is moving into a local repair shop? glanford auto or something

new name will be...glanford auto performance is what ive heard

good god

Comment

• to bad for zensport... i cant afford them anyhow. maybe at new shop i can...
                              I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post
                                to bad for zensport... i cant afford them anyhow. maybe at new shop i can...
                                his "prices" are retarded

Comment

Working...
                                X