Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it snows this weekend, do any GTR's owners want to meet up for some winter fun?!
    Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• Originally posted by GTR--J View Post
      If it snows this weekend, do any GTR's owners want to meet up for some winter fun?!
      a gtr owner that knows his car is a king in the snow!
      Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
        a gtr owner that knows his car is a king in the snow!
        Maximum depth of snow I can drive through is 1ft........but only backwards. Anything else is child's play. The A048s are off and the sumitomo's are on...maybe I'll pull a few suv's out of a ditch in victoria.
        HKS Kansai torque controller helps a little too.
        Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• Originally posted by GTR--J View Post
          If it snows this weekend, do any GTR's owners want to meet up for some winter fun?!
          id try and come out with the gts4 if it snows, havent driven anything other than my old awd talon in the snow
          1991 gts4

Comment

• Originally posted by gts4-1991 View Post
            id try and come out with the gts4 if it snows, havent driven anything other than my old awd talon in the snow
            RWD is pretty hard to do in the snow..tried it last year...can be done but not as easy as AWD

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
              I still have it up for sale, I'm still trying to sell it.. I'm thinking once I sell it I'll buy another GTR though, just keep it stock and play around with it. I need money to buy a condo, I'm tired of renting, so I have to sell it. Right now is the worst time to try to sell though which is why I'm not really trying to sell it anymore. I'll be a little more aggressive with selling it once spring comes back. Oh and I put it in the garage because of the salt on the roads, it suckssss... plus, I just have summer tires, so when it does snow, even if it is a small amount, I can't make it anywhere anyways. haha.
              Not to mention this is also a HORRBLE time to buy a condo!
              -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• ^^ is dumb.

its fine to buy and sell now... intrest rates are good... prices are reasonable..

plus if you park it in the winter yer a *****... its victoria!! snow drifting!!!
                I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• ^^ is high.

Its fine to sell now, but I sure as hell wouldnt buy...

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post
                    ^^ is dumb.

its fine to buy and sell now... intrest rates are good... prices are reasonable..

plus if you park it in the winter yer a *****... its victoria!! snow drifting!!!
                    we dont get much snow...if we did how would some of us get to snow when we live on huge curvy hills..................................

Comment

• All I know is my sisters car won't make it up the driveway... Hence the 23 point turn I had to do on it last night...
                      shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• snow snow snow snow! and MORE SNOW ok well not much yet, but hopefully it snows for 3+ days straight and we get 2+ feet then id be happy
                        Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                          All I know is my sisters car won't make it up the driveway... Hence the 23 point turn I had to do on it last night...
                          haha i bet...

Comment

• Originally posted by shadybeaverguy View Post
                            ^^ is high.

Its fine to sell now, but I sure as hell wouldnt buy...
                            maybe if you live in surrey... victoria is fine... do you own a house or condo?

on a side note.... where the hell did jared go??....he was a diehard at one point...
                            I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• Originally posted by victoriaGTR View Post
                              maybe if you live in surrey... victoria is fine... do you own a house or condo?

on a side note.... where the hell did jared go??....he was a diehard at one point...
                              OK... PM me in 2 years and tell me how that worked out for you when you have negative equity in your house.

Surrey has nothing to do with it.

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• this thread is turning into realestate advice nice.

so whens the right time to buy..

should i wait till after the Olympics.. thats what im thinking..

because after the little bit of Olympic high.. everything will go down again..

:-)

negative equity is a scary term for me..
                                Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X