X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u can't just part out dans car..

Comment

• Jesus you guys post a lot.

Good luck on the part out Dave. Hope you make lots of money.
      Dan Hofman
      DnA Garage - the performance gene
      www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by Danno
        Jesus you guys post a lot.

Good luck on the part out Dave. Hope you make lots of money.
        me too, and its not dans car im parting out. not yet anyway
        C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• -------------- This is a Feeler --------------- Im going to be a test subject for a new short throw shifter once my car is back on the road *crosses fingers* within next month, its going to be between $90 - $100 (so far depending on level of difficulty) - Here is the sweet part - CNC'd out of aluminum for direct fitments, will include instructions (in english lol) - and will reduce throw up to 85%

So if there is enough interest I wouldn't mind knowing this friday or do a
          Thing so i can get a general idea. Problem is im pretty sure GTS-T shifters are different than GTR's so i got to do some research...

Cody

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
            We all know its a joke, but if it was my car i was leaving in your hands I wouldn't like this posted..... FYI

Second : This is a Feeler --------------- Im going to be a test subject for a new short throw shifter once my car is back on the road *crosses fingers* within next month, its going to be between $90 - $100 (so far depending on level of difficulty) - Here is the sweet part - CNC'd out of aluminum for direct fitments, will include instructions (in english lol) - and will reduce throw up to 85%

So if there is enough interest I wouldn't mind knowing this friday or do a
            Thing so i can get a general idea. Problem is im pretty sure GTS-T shifters are different than GTR's so i got to do some research...

Cody
            hey the kip,

im not parting out a gtr, its a guys gtst that i am probably bringing to the island to tear apart. he gets his money and i get my parts.
            C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• lol, dave gets the win for best comments!!!, and if everyone checked his part out thread in WTB, they would read that it says gts-t **NOT** gt-r

and Cody, that short shifter sounds interesting. you'll have to let me know more on friday or something
              そう面倒 ...
              *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• not going to lie i was talking to pete and typing my reply at the same time while eating shrimp so i was a little pre occupied b4 i went to his wtb ad and reolozed it wasent dans and feel like a tool now

Jarod this is my wing in action

Comment

• you damn kids with your fancy big wings... why don't you all just fly to hell!

Comment

• I would need 2 wings ta fly, couldn't get off the ground with 1

Comment

• haha, i was just buggin ya cody, although the point does stand true... always read first! lol

and wow, that wing actually looks good when on, tell the guys to hurry up on your damn car!!! :hit_head:
                      そう面倒 ...
                      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• 240 should be done soon, than rb26 goes into the gtr and i think mine is after that so it should be in teardown mode within 2 weeks.... so i understand

Comment

• ah...i see
                          そう面倒 ...
                          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• woot...almost friday! haha.. sorta

oh yeah and pete, the long i let myself think about it the more that whole damn "sticker" idea seems alright....oh boy :hit newb:

perhaps we should see if anyone else in the group would be interested?
                            so everyone put in your 2 cents
                            そう面倒 ...
                            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• the sticker has to add min. 10 hp. nothing less touches my car.
                              RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
                              Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• what sticker thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X