Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw a nice white skyline with the black and red stripe down the sides yesterday in the esquimalt area just up from cfb esquimalt, by the park.
    you on here?
    そう面倒 ...
    *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• He isn't on here, ive been trying to find out who he is, he comes to my work all the time. However ive been too busy to go out and gtrcmafia him to join.... he showes up at timmies once and a while but nothing....

p.s. my compresser housing is polished and my valvecovers are going for another repolish orgasmic to see both side by side, next is plenum than hks rail ........... :drive: BALLIN :drive:

Comment

• oh ok, well we need to get him on the team lol. that thing is nice! and i cant wait to see your polished turbo and whatnots. and i still want your old turbos if they are above stock like they seem to be
        そう面倒 ...
        (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• that skyline is owned by a guy named marco i told him about gtrc and he said he's not interested. also said his car was 500+ hp but looks bone stock under the hood... did it have big bronze rims? if so then yea its the same guy.

Comment

• Yeah ive met that guy before, he pulled into the gas station i was at just to say hey, which was fine, till he started saying the 500-600hp stuff and talking about nismo spoilers and when i had to tell him that i had an rb20 in my car and he replied..."oohhh ok, the 4banger"...i stopped the convo and left aha...he seems alright, but prolly bought the car on a whim and noes absoloutly nothing....
            1989 GTS4....

Comment

• oh.....haha...alrighty then
              そう面倒 ...
              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• almost as bad as when i was lookign to buy a gtr off a guy, i asked what was done to it and he replied "its a bored v6, new diff in the rear- took out the fwd and convertd it to rwd." and it went on need i say more

Comment

• lol all great... i just hate when people don't have a clue about their own stuff

P.S. dans last night so everyone has to come out especially you dan

Comment

• Dan's last night!!??? :shock: and where does he think he's going??? lol
                    そう面倒 ...
                    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• hey does someone wanna give me a call at like 10? to tell me if your still there or not lol

Comment

• friggin rain... fully cleaned my car when i got home, guess i should of seen it coming lol, still going though, who else?
                        そう面倒 ...
                        (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• i'd like to go but cant till after 10 so call me if your going... 8844937

Comment

• Had an epiphany this morning. Cody's "voice" closely resembles Kip, Napoleons older brother from the movie napoleon dynamite.
                            RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
                            Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• spotted a silver GTR, silver BBS LM wheels, DOT headlight setup at JB autoparts. thursday I think.
                              89 Nissan Skyline GTR SOLD
                              02 Infiniti Q45
                              00 Acura 3.5 RL

Comment

• Originally posted by WildCard_ View Post
                                Had an epiphany this morning. Cody's "voice" closely resembles Kip, Napoleons older brother from the movie napoleon dynamite.
                                HA! yes! we got it lol i was thinking jim dangle from reno911 but extremely exaggerated.

Comment

Working...
                                X