Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psst bowes......psst bowes.......:roll: injectors, and maybe some trim from the vents on the dash. oh and just in case you find one a blowoff valve or oil filter relocation kit.
    C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• Originally posted by davesgtr View Post
      psst bowes......psst bowes.......:roll: injectors, and maybe some trim from the vents on the dash. oh and just in case you find one a blowoff valve or oil filter relocation kit.
      nooo!! haha i need an injector! just one damn leaking injector :hit_head:

oh yeah, Dave if you want i can try getting some of the pictures of your car fixed so you can put em' up
      そう面倒 ...
      *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• injectors

i'll have some for sale in a little while - probably next week.. im going for new ones so give me a call after 5.30 any day: 589 5360
        shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
          nooo!! haha i need an injector! just one damn leaking injector :hit_head:

oh yeah, Dave if you want i can try getting some of the pictures of your car fixed so you can put em' up
          is that you that goes too zen that has the leaky injecters, number 3 i think

Comment

• Old OEM injectors leak like a bastard. I think I have replaced all of mine now.

Cody, thanks again for your help the other night with Greg's shocks. We were about to right them off. They just needed you to kick em in the ass.
            1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
            www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
              nope, not me, mine just started acouple days ago, #2 although i do go to zen alot haha, usually once a week at least
              そう面倒 ...
              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• so. we all hookin up at timmys tomorrow night??
                C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• if i still have the car i'll try to make it out

Comment

• hmm you will probably see me there maybe on my bike and with some buddies in SR'd 240's if their welcome!
                    1991 Skyline GTS-T DRIFT BUILD
                    1990 Skyline GTR-32 RIP...stupid thief
                    1997 Dodge Dakota 4x4
                    2004 Honda CBR600RR (SOLD)

Comment

• i'll be going for sure, just gotta wash the dirty beast haha, and Bowes that sounds good
                      そう面倒 ...
                      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• DAVE CALL ME 704-8165 so i knows whats going on mang, I still want too go even if its raining out

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
                          that's me with the one that leaks.. im going to throw that one as far away as i can - the others seem to be good but anyone is more than welcome to take the remaining decent quality ones for $50, (10$ each)
                          shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                            that's me with the one that leaks.. im going to throw that one as far away as i can - the others seem to be good but anyone is more than welcome to take the remaining decent quality ones for $50, (10$ each)
                            ill take a couple. you comin out tonight?

Comment

• damn weather...haha, i dont know if its gonna be worth washing my dirty skyrine
                              そう面倒 ...
                              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Any of you hard parkers coming out for autox tomorrow? Tech starts at 9am to 10am. Bring a helmet.
                                1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
                                www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X