*91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• i think that melissa girl wins... she got a car n it drives ... we lose

Comment

• im fuckin bored someone come online talk to me lol

Comment

• Hmmm...
          Where can you find ARP main bolts/studs???
          or any quality ones? I need them yesterday!
          shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• PEESE HALP!

I needs mane bolts to put on mine car? Called Nissan Skyline R32 BNR32DETT!
            Ma-Be ARP having parts numbre for me to looks up?

Or if yous knowing can you peese speak to me different Brand?

Tanks

Comment

• awe....rittle sean is teh fail....nyuk nyuk nyuk
              even nissan no has parts for heeesh skyrine
              そう面倒 ...
              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by VicSkylines View Post
                i think that melissa girl wins... she got a car n it drives ... we lose
                HAHA yay, I win?! Had it 100% perfect for driving yesterday morning.

Sooo we should have a skyline meet/cruise sometime next month... ?
                1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
                  HAHA yay, I win?! Had it 100% perfect for driving yesterday morning.
                  but you may be disqualified by what is now called "jareds law" haha

Comment

• haha.. I agree..

Jared's Law: (applies to the namesake even though he disagrees)
                    1. Car must have suffered complete and utter failure, or be shitty enough to warrant upgrading.
                    2. Car must be off the road for an extended period of time (>2 Months)
                    3. A minimum of CAD 5K must be spend on parts or new vehicle.
                    4. Vehicle must be a Skyline GTR (Frodo has already won the general Skyline race - only proving that GTS-Ts are easier to work on ).
                    5. Jared is not, under any circumstance, allowed to win.

YAY!! I found crank bolts!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                      haha.. I agree..

Jared's Law: (applies to the namesake even though he disagrees)
                      1. Car must have suffered complete and utter failure, or be shitty enough to warrant upgrading. or its on its way!
                      2. Car must be off the road for an extended period of time (>2 Months)
                      3. A minimum of CAD 5K must be spend on parts or new vehicle.
                      4. Vehicle must be a Skyline
                      5. Jared is not, under any circumstance, allowed to win. x2

YAY!! I found crank bolts!!!
                      there much better

Comment

• Originally posted by VicSkylines View Post
                        there much better
                        oooh... pictures?

Comment

• haha i agree with everything but law 2, shouldnt matter if the car has been dead for a day or a year. and why exactly cant i win huh? would that sting alittle? lol. congrats on getting yourself a good looking skyline melissa we may have to postone a cruise for abit till everyone has a working car again though....lol
                          そう面倒 ...
                          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
                            haha i agree with everything but law 2, shouldnt matter if the car has been dead for a day or a year. and why exactly cant i win huh? would that sting alittle? lol. congrats on getting yourself a good looking skyline melissa we may have to postone a cruise for abit till everyone has a working car again though....lol
                            i guess.. but then you could purposely remove the timing belt, call your car broken, slap your new timing belt on and "win" the race!

item #5 would make me lose it.. i would go into seclusion for a few years and come out with an ironman suit.. and bear-blast you into oblivion!

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                              i guess.. but then you could purposely remove the timing belt, call your car broken, slap your new timing belt on and "win" the race!

item #5 would make me lose it.. i would go into seclusion for a few years and come out with an ironman suit.. and bear-blast you into oblivion!

well that just wouldnt be very sporting would it? i dont think any of of here are that low anyways, considering my car will be going for just about everything but internals...probably not the smartest move but i just cant budget it....yet....but i digress. good luck to everyone still working on there cars. i just cant wait to see everyone back out again with smiles from ear to ear...

oh and by the way sean i dont think ANYONE has to worry about me winning the GTR cup race...considering im last on the list for service, nothing has been ordered, and you guys have (mostly) all your parts.....

that is all

sh!t...we talk alot....116 post to go lol
                              そう面倒 ...
                              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
                                well that just wouldnt be very sporting would it? i dont think any of of here are that low anyways, considering my car will be going for just about everything but internals...probably not the smartest move but i just cant budget it....yet....but i digress. good luck to everyone still working on there cars. i just cant wait to see everyone back out again with smiles from ear to ear...

oh and by the way sean i dont think ANYONE has to worry about me winning the GTR cup race...considering im last on the list for service, nothing has been ordered, and you guys have (mostly) all your parts.....

that is all

sh!t...we talk alot....116 post to go lol
                                hehe.. who knows!!
                                with my luck i'll be back to buying parts again in no time!

plus.. those aren't "real" rules.. and rules are meant to be broken anyways so yeah... completely disregard everything i say hehe =P

Comment

Working...
                                X