Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nooooooooooo I wanted too go so bad, Jason, Alyssa said your car looks pretty good.... Im dissapointed that my car wasn't finished for the show, like I was garanted it would be.

Life goes on still waiting for 3day manifold

Comment

• Woot! jdm accord lights were at my door when i got home
      finally i'll have half decent looking lights on the car, who wants the stock lights?
      そう面倒 ...
      *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• soooooo...i had an ok weekend. Motor in, trans in, turbo on, lower intake on, pumps all installed, belts on.....couple more couple hour nights and it should be running8) hows everyone else doing in the race?

PS- Hey bowes wheres this "car" you have haha.....still havnt seen pics or anything
        1989 GTS4....

Comment

• uh oh :P looks like we might have a winner by friday

p.s. Jason your car looked pretty damn good at the show, just been seeing a few snaps of yours and Frank's. well done gents!
          そう面倒 ...
          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• damn jordan.. im jealous!!
            i have updated my deadline to the end of this month.. bearings, gaskets and wastegate have been ordered and hopefully should be coming in soon.. shipyards are almost done with the t4-t3 flange... just need to buy some japanese mechanics to get at all the small bits and it should be ready!!
            shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• haha, japanese mechanics....oh you a funny man i just cant wait to see all the finished products...and word on the manifold Cody?

*side note* can any of you reccomend a place to get the accord lights installed? im not really able to do the DIY way.. i was talking to Dusty @ Zen and apparently they might be able. but i want to hear a few options, you did your own didnt you Jordan?
              そう面倒 ...
              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• My manifold is still balls in pheonix the last time I heard

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
                  haha, japanese mechanics....oh you a funny man i just cant wait to see all the finished products...and word on the manifold Cody?

*side note* can any of you reccomend a place to get the accord lights installed? im not really able to do the DIY way.. i was talking to Dusty @ Zen and apparently they might be able. but i want to hear a few options, you did your own didnt you Jordan?
                  i'm going to be doing my own.. i can tell you how i did it if you want?
                  or you can come over and we can both figure it out?

Comment

• well, as i've stated before, the new lights wont just bolt in... *le sigh* as the core support was cut to make the dot strattus lights fit, and void the possiblity of putting the stockers back in. so it needs have a braket made up to fit in place...but in all honesty i just want the fcuking things in there... but yeah sean i'll have to stop by and see how yours is done...and steal some parts lol....

そう面倒 ...
                    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
                      My manifold is still balls in pheonix the last time I heard
                      aw, cheer up little buddy you need to call full race a whole bunch (or more if you already are) and really light a fire under they're asses cause you paid good money for a manifold that should have been done right the first time! and not take months...seriously. i'd say they owe you something out of this mess they made....imo
                      そう面倒 ...
                      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
                        soooooo...i had an ok weekend. Motor in, trans in, turbo on, lower intake on, pumps all installed, belts on.....couple more couple hour nights and it should be running8) hows everyone else doing in the race?

PS- Hey bowes wheres this "car" you have haha.....still havnt seen pics or anything
                        HAHA well if you came to the timmies meet like 2 weeks ago you would have seen it but since then its been in Van for some tinkering!

I have a few pics but i think it would be better to just show you in person. It should be ready by this comeing weekend...im shooting for this friday so that i can make the Timm's meet!!!
                        1991 Skyline GTS-T DRIFT BUILD
                        1990 Skyline GTR-32 RIP...stupid thief
                        1997 Dodge Dakota 4x4
                        2004 Honda CBR600RR (SOLD)

Comment

• hey cloudy, pm me when you got a free evening, ill show you exactly what and how to do it!1
                          1989 GTS4....

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
                            hey cloudy, pm me when you got a free evening, ill show you exactly what and how to do it!1
                            you could come over and install on mine?? :bow down: hehe then jared and I could both learn

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                              you could come over and install on mine?? :bow down: hehe then jared and I could both learn

haha done deal, give me a call sean. and even phone jared if you knwo his number...we'll set something up
                              1989 GTS4....

Comment

• thursday!!!1!!111!!ONE!!!! :bow down: :hit newb:
                                haha...but yeah, i should be free thursday since your close by and all!
                                そう面倒 ...
                                (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

Working...
                                X