This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
    honestly.. if that happens... i might **** some ******* people...
    then i would cry..
    and buy a scooter..

an electric one
    lol...i'll get you a nice bright safety vest to wear on it lol
    そう面倒 ...
    *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• lol my neighbor has one its bright pink

Comment

• Hey ekoston, the white skyline wasnt with us....i saw a white one driving threw shawnigan..with gold rims. Bowes? but i think his cars in vancouver....

And hey sean....so what did you do...put the pistons in and hope they dont fall out :S?? lol....or??
        1989 GTS4....

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
          Hey ekoston, the white skyline wasnt with us....i saw a white one driving threw shawnigan..with gold rims. Bowes? but i think his cars in vancouver....

And hey sean....so what did you do...put the pistons in and hope they dont fall out :S?? lol....or??
          bowes's car is back in town but i dont think it has gold raaaams

P.S. i got slide america like a month ago and im hooked it's such a sweet movie

Comment

• no chromies on it

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
              no chromies on it
              thought so

ps next bbq ill bring slide america

Comment

• saw chris's car last night at BP, he has his old gtr rims on the car righ tnow the bronze ones
                he said he used up the tires on his other 2 sets of rims at saratoga :P
                Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
                  Hey ekoston, the white skyline wasnt with us....i saw a white one driving threw shawnigan..with gold rims. Bowes? but i think his cars in vancouver....

i'm praying to the skyline gods
                  haha
                  nah, i just put in the oem ones... until i can get the ARP ones...
                  shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                    i'm praying to the skyline gods
                    haha
                    nah, i just put in the oem ones... until i can get the ARP ones...

what im getting at is you can only put the pistons in with the head off....since you put your head on you must of put your pistons on....and you say that you're waiting on main bolts....im confused....motor upsidedown so they stay in? or holding in place by piston rings?....hope you put something on the rods so nothing touches the cylinder wall lol

p.s- you gonna be home tonight sean...wanna see the motor...
                    1989 GTS4....

Comment

• 1. Cody - hks_gtr
                      2. Jason - GTR-J
                      3. Sean - Stucknott
                      4. Jared - CloudyGTR
                      5. Jordan - Southie
                      6. Jamie/Nick - EkostonS

buddy is gunna come down in his calsonic blue gtst, me as passanger
                      there ya go southie you dont gotta use up gas to come up here you can check it out while its there :P
                      Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• so does friday sound good for everyone?

Comment

• were good for fri or sat

edit: i can see when it gets to 990 posts that everyone in the victoria area will be online tryin for the 1000th post!!! haha

Comment

• so far ive been 700 n 800
                            lol

1000 is mine!

Comment

• cody friday works for me...and pete...you wish, my thread my 1000 post milestone
                              そう面倒 ...
                              *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
                                cody friday works for me...and pete...you wish, my thread my 1000 post milestone
                                we shall see jared...

Comment

Working...
                                X