Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn....im working tomorrow, unless......*cough cough* ohno! im sick....haha, if i come it'll just be to watch, as the car isn't ready and i don't have a helmet yet :drive:
    そう面倒 ...
    *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• I might show up at western tomorrow in the afternoon to check it out but I'm busy in the a.m.
      C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
        damn....im working tomorrow, unless......*cough cough* ohno! im sick....haha, if i come it'll just be to watch, as the car isn't ready and i don't have a helmet yet :drive:
        I have a few helmets u can borrow if i can ride passenger while u race? haha
        1991 Skyline GTS-T DRIFT BUILD
        1990 Skyline GTR-32 RIP...stupid thief
        1997 Dodge Dakota 4x4
        2004 Honda CBR600RR (SOLD)

Comment

• Well I will be there, but my GTR is out of action. Just relocated the battery to the trunk and connected the fuel pump directly to it. Now my tune is out of wack and it won't be safe to run. Tried to fix it tonight but just didn't have enough time.
          1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
          www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

• ah damn, sorry to hear that Marke, i wanna see your car running the track!

and bowes, thats an awsome offer, but my suspension is waaaaay to shot to run autox right now, rear fenders are about 1/4" from the tires and rub when i turn or accelerate hard
            そう面倒 ...
            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
              ah damn, sorry to hear that Marke, i wanna see your car running the track!

and bowes, thats an awsome offer, but my suspension is waaaaay to shot to run autox right now, rear fenders are about 1/4" from the tires and rub when i turn or accelerate hard

i can vouch for rear shocks i was there soon you will have custom rear quarter wheel wells rolled

Comment

• haha yeah, gotta love the lowrider!
                そう面倒 ...
                (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• who's coming?

were meeting again next friday guys and gals, lets get a good turn out! amount to beat is 6! we can do it i know

so this time i'll add a roster list

Timmy ho's Skyline meet:
                  1: Jared ( CloudyGTR )
                  2:
                  そう面倒 ...
                  (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• if i get my goodies installed on time ill be there. BTW you missed some good times at Saratoga..mmm drifting
                    RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
                    Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• goodies you say? what goodies?

im getting my apexi gt downpipe in possibly monday, and might MIGHT get my new coilovers *fingers crossed* :hit_head:
                      そう面倒 ...
                      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• HAHA yah saratoga today was pretty fun!!

Wildcard...were u mad Martin took ur car for a little off road session? lol
                        1991 Skyline GTS-T DRIFT BUILD
                        1990 Skyline GTR-32 RIP...stupid thief
                        1997 Dodge Dakota 4x4
                        2004 Honda CBR600RR (SOLD)

Comment

• haha hell no! Makes me really wanna do it myself now though. I need some new suspension god damn eh!
                          RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
                          Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• haha untill my new suspension is in i cant even think about going over the malahat!!
                            そう面倒 ...
                            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WildCard_ View Post
                              haha hell no! Makes me really wanna do it myself now though. I need some new suspension god damn eh!

I had a blast... Bee-r Round 2.
                              Fast isn't Fast enough

Comment

• jarrod, ya know im there so why isnt my name on the list?
                                C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

Working...
                                X