Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh, and I got his rally racing on camera! ill post it on you tube or something today.
    RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
    Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• haha sorry dave! you were just supposed to add your own name to the list haha. so start adding people!

Timmy ho's Skyline meet:
      1: Jared ( CloudyGTR )
      2: Dave ( davesgtr ) + Cody ( hks_gtr )
      3:
      4:
      5:
      6:
      7:
      8:

:edit: obvious i suppose but let us know what the video will be called wildcard!
      そう面倒 ...
      *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• man this is going to be a w wicked showing friday

Comment

• yeah HUGE meet eh Cody, almost as big as that drive up to Saratoga

i already know stucknot wont be there, i saw him today. but come on people!
          そう面倒 ...
          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• hks_gtr, Martin was gonna give me your injectors(i think your injectors...might be cloudys..)we both forgot about it, so he still has em i think.
            RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• Son Of A Bitch

so guess who needs another rebuild?!?!
              son of a whore.. i ******* hate this - i have the worst ******* luck
              shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• what happened?
                RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• ah man! thats some bad luck for sure, what did happen?
                  そう面倒 ...
                  (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                    so guess who needs another rebuild?!?!
                    son of a whore.. i ******* hate this - i have the worst ******* luck

dude what happened?
                    C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• i talked to sean(stucknot) on the phone, he had a rebuild done recently, and well its already developed a nasty knock. i cant say to much cause hes gotta do the phonecalling stuff to the shop, so its not my place to disclose everything.
                      1989 GTS4....

Comment

• *TSS*

Comment

• haha...your words not mine...cough coughlol
                          1989 GTS4....

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
                            *TSS*
                            ........the horror
                            Fast isn't Fast enough

Comment

• Originally posted by WildCard_ View Post
                              what happened?
                              ummm... don't really know exactly how it came to be but there's what sounds to be rod knock.. as for TSS, i don't want to say anything bad about them as they get their engines built at another shop, but this is just ridiculous...

on the 4th dyno pull running 11 psi, just testing the new injectors and setting the S-AFC - that's when it got noticable... I've already waited 3 months last time I had the engine rebuilt, this time if it's going to take that long I'm going to request that they send the engine here.. (or get me a brand new one ;-) )

i showed cody my bill from them, and for the money i've spent, it honestly should be indestructable.

oh... and the rebuilt engine only has 4,300 km on it, and babied all the way
                              shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                                ummm... don't really know exactly how it came to be but there's what sounds to be rod knock.. as for TSS, i don't want to say anything bad about them as they get their engines built at another shop, but this is just ridiculous...

on the 4th dyno pull running 11 psi, just testing the new injectors and setting the S-AFC - that's when it got noticable... I've already waited 3 months last time I had the engine rebuilt, this time if it's going to take that long I'm going to request that they send the engine here.. (or get me a brand new one ;-) )

i showed cody my bill from them, and for the money i've spent, it honestly should be indestructable.

oh... and the rebuilt engine only has 4,300 km on it, and babied all the way

Sean im crying for you yea that bill should have made a pretty good engine (overprice) but still fairly bulletproof, try to convince them to let Zensport do it, you know if anything were to happen to the engine they would fix it, as chris was saying he can do it, convince TSS to sublet the work to Zensport, double warranty ??

Comment

Working...
                                X