Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha oh man dont get me started....a miata, a v6 mustang (newer one) a tiberon (lol) etc.. all with underbody lighting, and stereo's cranking out the justin timberlake and clubbin' music....hell, even the honda guys were alright next to them lol. and even more....the honda guys all parked in single, yes that was SINGLE spots!!!!
    そう面倒 ...
    *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• lol
      oh thoughs kiddies

Comment

• by "**** canadian tire" i ment "**** broadmead can tire and their squeeky non-lubed belts" no offence cody

anyone encounter one of those deadly race ready turbo civics on their ride home? lmao

Comment

• Yea it flew in on a fighter jet, made of bicepts..... Then it pwnd Dave and I.

It was black, has 22' rimz, carbon hood, doors, trunk; oh and a................ 5000w stereo...... it was unique

Comment

• you poor poor souls

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
              Yea it flew in on a fighter jet, made of bicepts..... Then it pwnd Dave and I.

It was black, has 22' rimz, carbon hood, doors, trunk; oh and a................ 5000w stereo...... it was unique
              a whaaaat?
              そう面倒 ...
              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• hey you know me when i get bored. i get weird

And to you all who didn't get my refrence to the bicept joke watch the links.

Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

oh and i was cutting a joke at unique auto sports

all there cars...... black...... 22' rims........... mad stereo

Comment

• Hey Pete, saw your car - cat prints and everything - at the ska show last night. Didn't see you inside, but I didn't see much through the bottom of my beer cup.

Oh yeah, and saw that white mustang with the stripes earlier last night too. Did some lame fly by "haulin ass"
                  Dan Hofman
                  DnA Garage - the performance gene
                  www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

• Did he stop and get to take pictures with girls on his hood?

Comment

• Was that show not fuckin unreal!?

Comment

• My car is in the shop finnaly, I tried uploading a few pictures but I cant cause im a ******* artard and cant figure it out.

But yea its finnaly in.

Comment

oh and i was cutting a joke at unique auto sports

all there cars...... black...... 22' rims........... mad stereo

well, there are some silver ones but thats because they're "unique"
                          そう面倒 ...
                          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

Did he stop and get to take pictures with girls on his hood?
                            He pulled into the Chevron. Probably left the camera in the trunk.

Originally posted by VicSkylines
                            Was that show not fuckin unreal!?
                            Yeah man, that was a wicked show. More selection at the beer gardens would have been nice though.
                            Dan Hofman
                            DnA Garage - the performance gene
                            www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

• haha, that guys funny.

oh yeah, anyone on here know of a white gtr in the victoria area? i just spotted it at the corner of sooke and jacklin :drive:
                              そう面倒 ...
                              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• did the gtr have carbon hood/gt spoiler ?
                                there has been a couple spottings by friends of mine of a guy around in the cowichan valley/shawnigan lake area of a white gtr with the carbon parts
                                Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X