• Show
Clear All

• then just go ahead and show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:drive:
    1989 GTS4....

Comment

• is anyone free today??
      shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• hey sean sorry i missed your call...busy at work. I got a few things to do at home tonight, but ill give you a call later and let yah know...what you doing? starting install of motor?
        1989 GTS4....

Comment

• so the owner of the car is being a huge tool and is thinking of leaving the car in auction not just letting me buy lol so it'll be another day b4 i know sorry guys

Comment

• i say again. pete...you have bad luck my friend :| hopefully the owner smartens up and realizes that you've been without a skyline for quite some time lol
            そう面倒 ...
            *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• can someone buy the f'n car from me
              C'mon admit it....we are all ricers at heart. Nothing else compares to the Skyline GT-R.

Comment

• Originally posted by davesgtr View Post
                can someone buy the f'n car from me
                DAVE your alive! you should just buy a carry then with the money you save you can afford to keep the car

Comment

• haha, pete you'd make a perfect salesperson....for cars unlimited! lol just kidding bud anyone planning to go to timmies tomorrow? if my cars up and running im going down for abit. oh yeah and funny story i heard today from a guy i work with. says he has a skyline, and a buddy of his APPARENTLY has a 900hp skyline...with only a chip and "testing"
                  そう面倒 ...
                  (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
                    haha, pete you'd make a perfect salesperson....for cars unlimited! lol just kidding bud anyone planning to go to timmies tomorrow? if my cars up and running im going down for abit. oh yeah and funny story i heard today from a guy i work with. says he has a skyline, and a buddy of his APPARENTLY has a 900hp skyline...with only a chip and "testing"
                    gotta love people who can google

Comment

• yeah, i was kinda thinking....900hp...totally stock excpet for some miracle chip and a "tune" didnt know a gtr could handle that kinda power with stock internals, turbo's and injectors....haha, oh yeah it gets better, apparently some gtr's come stock with single turbo, and non-intercooled...GTR!!!? who knew!!
                      そう面倒 ...
                      (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• i hope you two foot kicked this guy in the ballsack

Comment

• no, i might have to though, and it would be me kicking my co-worker and his buddy in the balzak :hit newb: there are quite a few people at my work who think they know EVERYTHING when it comes to fast cars. like the famous gtr speedo that only goes to 180 and people say that its slow....lol that happened the other day i could have died laughing
                          そう面倒 ...
                          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
                            only goes to 180
                            good thing mine goes to 260 hint #2

Comment

• im gonna kick you in the junk if you dont spill it lol
                              そう面倒 ...
                              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• be still jared lol... less then a day :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X