Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know anything about quality control and quality assurance?
    the differences between them?
    shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
      does anyone know anything about quality control and quality assurance?
      the differences between them?

just a guess....

assurance....gurantees that i will have a good quality part....(if its a part your referring too)

control....i would thing that "said company" would have standards for keeping track of items with defecencies and weeding them out.

does that work? haha
      1989 GTS4....

Comment

• LOL dave we still love you, this time I think you should buy a gts-t cheaper to fix, and more fun, but there is nothing but the sound of an RB26 *skeetskeetskeet*

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
          LOL dave we still love you, this time I think you should buy a gts-t cheaper to fix, and more fun, but there is nothing but the sound of an RB26 *skeetskeetskeet*
          or do the smart thing... like i did...

buy a gts-t w/ an rb26

Comment

• noooo...rb26 = troublesome.....whilst the rb20 and 25= d--(O_o)--b good times on a low budget...my next skyline will be gts-t
            そう面倒 ...
            *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• no matter what way you swing it.... even if it has an rb26 its still not a GTR haha jk... im looking forward to seeing this skyrine.
              I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• hey phil....you gonna be in victoria around mayfair during the week....during the day.?
                1989 GTS4....

Comment

• i could be...

Comment

• just wondering cause those struts are here at my shop...give me a call if you are.
                    1989 GTS4....

Comment

• Grande Opening

Hey, guys. I am coming to victoria tonight for the grande opening of our new store. We specialize in Home theatre and Car audio if you were wondering. Just wondering if there was anything happening tonight, maybe a couple of you guys could meet me somewhere. You could even come by the new store. One problem, I don't know where the new store even is. I will make some calls and find out. Thanks
                      Hope to meet some of you guys.

Mitch

P.S. My car is a work in progess, like most, Don't judge my trunk and small dent. It was a bad day.
                      1994 BMW 5 series
                      93 GMC 6.5 Turbo diesel
                      1991 GTR 2.9 Stroker

Comment

I am sorry for getting every ones hopes up but I won't be coming tonight. Malahat is closed.
                        1994 BMW 5 series
                        93 GMC 6.5 Turbo diesel
                        1991 GTR 2.9 Stroker

Comment

• I AM SO CONFUSED

Comment

• hey phil, if you put you finger on the screen under your signature after gtrs, finger on the s covering the rest of the sentence, you love me ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:

Comment

• Originally posted by gtrdriver
                              Hey, guys. I am coming to victoria tonight for the grande opening of our new store. We specialize in Home theatre and Car audio if you were wondering. Just wondering if there was anything happening tonight, maybe a couple of you guys could meet me somewhere. You could even come by the new store. One problem, I don't know where the new store even is. I will make some calls and find out. Thanks
                              Hope to meet some of you guys.

Mitch

P.S. My car is a work in progess, like most, Don't judge my trunk and small dent. It was a bad day.

So what store is this? haha and roughly where abouts. Id be in for some sort of opening haha

And by malahat closed hes refereing to the person hitting the hydro pole on the highway just before where the turnoff to Ma-Maillers pub used to be......the new lights. i was playing poker tonight at ma-millers....lights were out for a little bit.
                              1989 GTS4....

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
                                hey phil, if you put you finger on the screen under your signature after gtrs, finger on the s covering the rest of the sentence, you love me ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:
                                yeah its true

Comment

Working...
                                X