Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey jordan if i cant make it will you bring them on friday night?
    I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• ill be doing 1 of 2 thigns on friday......either in vancouver for work and staying till saturday morning to go hunting for 8days....or ill be home spending the night with the misses because im going hunting for 8 days haha....dont think it would be to wise, the night before i leave, to go down to timmies haha.....BUT, if you want i can deliver them to your place or something....im not doing anything tonight or tommorow night
      1989 GTS4....

Comment

• hey people.. guess who is the most spiteful person in campbell river?
        ME!
        so would you please all join me in a co-operative **** YOU @ Campbell River

also, i would like to consult the brain-trust on an important issue:
        does anyone know where I can get a job quickly, for around $20 an hour.... I am open to trying almost anything...
        shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot
          hey people.. guess who is the most spiteful person in campbell river?
          ME!
          so would you please all join me in a co-operative **** YOU @ Campbell River

also, i would like to consult the brain-trust on an important issue:
          does anyone know where I can get a job quickly, for around $20 an hour.... I am open to trying almost anything...

AND **** YOU COURTNEY I ******* hate that place

Comment

• oh jordan yah know you wanna... hahha ill get it from you when yer back

Comment

• I got a friend that I work with who is looking at buying a gts-t, is anyone selling one?????

If so call my cell 250-704-8165, if I don't pick up leave a message and ill call you back when I can.

So all i need now is a fabricator to finish the work on my car and it can run, exhaust welded intercooler piping and fuel cell brackets, then i'm done and ready to drive it

So if anybody who can weld.... good ..... and can bring a welder to weld stainless I will be forever in your heart, and I can pay too....

THATS ALL I NEED TO GET IT RUNNIN |G *cough*JASONB*cough*

Comment

• going to get sprinkles on monday hopefully

Comment

• Three of my roommates are welders and we have a nice welding machine...im sure one of them could get the job done nicely for you!

Pm me if you want

Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
                  I got a friend that I work with who is looking at buying a gts-t, is anyone selling one?????

If so call my cell 250-704-8165, if I don't pick up leave a message and ill call you back when I can.

So all i need now is a fabricator to finish the work on my car and it can run, exhaust welded intercooler piping and fuel cell brackets, then i'm done and ready to drive it

So if anybody who can weld.... good ..... and can bring a welder to weld stainless I will be forever in your heart, and I can pay too....

THATS ALL I NEED TO GET IT RUNNIN |G *cough*JASONB*cough*
                  1991 Skyline GTS-T DRIFT BUILD
                  1990 Skyline GTR-32 RIP...stupid thief
                  1997 Dodge Dakota 4x4
                  2004 Honda CBR600RR (SOLD)

Comment

• got sprinkles this after noon shippers ****** up my bumper :-( not inspected so might not insure this year

Comment

• you finally get her.... now yer not gunna insure it....you have to bring it to timmies a few times at least. Or sprinkles might as well be a myth haha

Comment

• is a big downer when you walk around the front of the car and the bumpers sitting smashed infront of it.:hit newb: .. i might wait and respray the whole car and change the interior. you guys can come see it instead of me bringing it out
                        lol

p.s. she hates the cold

Comment

• Originally posted by VicSkylines View Post
                          p.s. she hates the cold
                          aye! true of any woman lol....also not so fond of the rain...they get a bit of a temper... seriously though pete...you finally have it...it must be seen....battle scars or nay! dont make me find you
                          そう面倒 ...
                          *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                          (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
                            aye! true of any woman lol....also not so fond of the rain...they get a bit of a temper... seriously though pete...you finally have it...it must be seen....battle scars or nay! dont make me find you
                            what do u mean find me lol
                            i'll tell you where i am and anyone can come check ehr out

Comment

• i dont really know you but you are dead to me if you dont insure it for at least a few months...this is victoria... whats winter? haha.

Comment

• dont make me find you....with aid from MAPQUEST!!
                                そう面倒 ...
                                *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                                (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

Working...
                                X