Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah...i was ugh....busy, forgot all about it lol.....women are evil...they get in the way of our cars.....no offense melissa!
    そう面倒 ...
    *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudyGTR View Post
      yeah...i was ugh....busy, forgot all about it lol.....women are evil...they get in the way of our cars.....no offense melissa!
      BAHAHA ... no offence taken... at all... in my case ... a guy got in the way of my car last night too.. thats why I wasnt there haha.

Anyone going to Thunder in the Valley next weekend?
      1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
        BAHAHA ... no offence taken... at all... in my case ... a guy got in the way of my car last night too.. thats why I wasnt there haha.

Anyone going to Thunder in the Valley next weekend?
        im hoping to get to thunder in the valley but i might have to help a friend move. i will post if i am and try to organize a meet to all drive up together.

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by GunmetalGTR90 View Post
          im hoping to get to thunder in the valley but i might have to help a friend move. i will post if i am and try to organize a meet to all drive up together.

Mike

Yesss a meet would be wicked to all drive there together. I think I'll be going sometime Friday. Tell your friend to find someone else to help him move hahaha. I'm going to be dragging a 1969 Chevelle with a 454! And maybe my car too. I'm stoked.

Comment

• ok guys.. it has resorted to this:
            i need help
            i have a vacuum leak and i have to fix it..
            i am willing to provide food, gas money, love, sexual favours (if necessary) for help in taking out my intake plenum.

:-|
            shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• sorry for wasting your time melissa, i thought u said u wanted a 24 valve cover :/

and u got me beer 2...
              RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
              Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• hey sean, when were you thinking you wanted to take off teh plenum. im down for helping out if i can find some spare time. all i ask if food, and water for my car... *sigh*
                そう面倒 ...
                (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WildCard_ View Post
                  sorry for wasting your time melissa, i thought u said u wanted a 24 valve cover :/

and u got me beer 2...
                  It's okay that was my fault! Sorry I thought my boyfriend gave you the beer and then I realised I had taken it and put it back in my car haha, I was going to give it to you anyways lol. Oh well next time.

Comment

• oh hey, and cody...do you have a set of valve covers kicking around? i need a tester set of covers to figure out what im doing for color...
                    そう面倒 ...
                    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stucknot View Post
                      ok guys.. it has resorted to this:
                      i need help
                      i have a vacuum leak and i have to fix it..
                      i am willing to provide food, gas money, love, sexual favours (if necessary) for help in taking out my intake plenum.

:-|

oh hey, and cody...do you have a set of valve covers kicking around? i need a tester set of covers to figure out what im doing for color...
                      Haha I'd help but I'm gone all weekend, plus I dont think I'd know what I was doing, but if you need a spare set of hands to hand you wrenches I'm your girl lmao... I just like to help so I can learn about things!

And, hey, if you do get one of those covers give it to me afterwards haha, I need it!

Comment

• i tried getting it done last night.. cody helped me take off the plenum.. but it seems like the vacuum leak is still there

it's going to zensport tomorrow so crap.. i really need to find out where the leak is coming from!!

swapping out stock ecu for power fc tonite.. see if that helps.. beer will be provided if anyone can come out! (water for jared)

Comment

• nvm.. i think i might have got it.. serves me right for being tired and working on a car..

wow there are hot girls at my work today

Comment

• Damnit, does annnnyyone have a coil pack cover they could sell me I'm desspperrate... going in the car show tomorrow and I think it looks ugly without a coil pack cover haha, and I JUST got my whole car (including engine bay) detailed so I want to show it off!

Comment

• i would lend you mine, but it's painted red and now that i've been working on the car some of the paint has chipped off...

Comment

• s'ok .. I managed to partially fix my old one, it'll do for now. Thanks though!

Comment

Working...
                                X