X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha..... "Boat n' Hoes"
    1989 GTS4....

Comment

• Someone post up pics! I couldn't make it out cause I had to work. I met a few of you at Lordco on friday though.

Comment

• look in the MEDIA section, images over there!
        .......GTRCANADA.COM
        Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

• Originally posted by 89Baysideblue View Post
          look in the MEDIA section, images over there!
          Thanks bud, I found them

Comment

• Hey!
            Thanks to everyone for still showing up even though the rain was a bit of a bummer.. Few quick notes..

Judging : From the beginning I made it super clear and everyone agreed, we did not want the HNITC judging panel judging your class and that the members would choose. Moving forward, we are growing as a Venue, We can accomidate new changes going forward to set up the judging how ever you guys want to be judged.. Drawing out of a Hat would have worked if you were choosing who " should win " and then count up the number of votes and then that was the winner. So In 89baysides defence, he's right random draw could have sucked, It just happen to work out that the person who probably would have won, won.

As far as location of parking, I was there a 6 in the morning to setup your spot, I towed vehicles away, I also setup the lot for you guys with cones, Its the same spot that we use for feature clubs each year I tried my best..

I hope everyone had a great time and next year can be better, Just tell me what you need and we can make it work, I can give this club or RHD(JDM) class a entire Avenue. Again Feedback, negative or positive is good for as a Society and I appreciate it all..

Thanks again everyone.

Al @ HNITC

Comment

• thanks Al, and yea...your right! who won ended up winning and im fine with that 100%. However, if it had turned out that say one Skyline from Kamloops showed up which was trashed and looked like a dogs ass won from a draw of the hat. Would you all have been happy? No! this is what i was trying to put across in the other thread.

Congrats to Trevor for an outstanding Skyline!
              .......GTRCANADA.COM

Comment

• heh.. exactly dude, a stock gtst with no mods winning would have been funny. .... atleast we all could have laughed cause we knew how the judging went. TO the outsiders they wouldnt have known either way anyways..

Al!

Comment

• Originally posted by 89Baysideblue View Post
                  thanks Al, and yea...your right! who won ended up winning and im fine with that 100%. However, if it had turned out that say one Skyline from Kamloops showed up which was trashed and looked like a dogs ass won from a draw of the hat. Would you all have been happy? No! this is what i was trying to put across in the other thread.

Congrats to Trevor for an outstanding Skyline!
                  You cant answer that question for other people man...

Im sure some people totally agree with you, and I can see where you are coming from. However, I don't care who won, I was glad to be out with 13 skylines, and I had a lot of fun.

I think we should have had Brandon from Enhanced judge our class. He has owned skylines in the past and he is involved in the tuner industry... therefore he isn't joe public voting for his favourite colour, and he doesn't have a car entered so he isn't biased.

It was up to us, Al came over and asked how we wanted to judge it, if you didn't like it, you should have piped up.

Comment

• Thanks for all your assistance in setting up this event Al. It was my first car show(that I entered a car in) and I had a ton of fun and it felt very well organized from my point of view. Thanks again and I'll see you next time I'm in with my car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lox View Post
                      Thanks for all your assistance in setting up this event Al. It was my first car show(that I entered a car in) and I had a ton of fun and it felt very well organized from my point of view. Thanks again and I'll see you next time I'm in with my car.
                      x2

thanks Al

Comment

• Pulled it off.

First off I would like to thank Al and Cris at the HNITC gang for letting this whole thing happen. The spot was perfect and the amount of cars that showed was fantastic. With any luck next year we can get 20 to 25 cars. The weather was poo in the morning but nice through-out the day (not 37 deg. like it was 2 days before).

Congrats to the winner of the class (horse shoes up his butt) and to be honest the Z-tune car would have gotten my vote, I love huge balls (did I just say that?!?!?), but the car that won would have won anyway from a public and/or comitty/SkyGuy view point (it's all good).

Next year though there needs to be more cruising/hanging out the nite before. Some local guys and myself were out untill 12:30 Friday nite hanging on the same block that we were parked on at the show. Still, I hope everyone had a great time.

Next up, the Langley Show second weekend in Sept. Huge.....2000 cars and 70 000 people.

Bltch....I'm Rick James!!!! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA............

Jon.
                        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

• Did you check your PMs Jon?
                          .......GTRCANADA.COM

Comment

• Also posted in media section

Not my best work but I'm putting it out there anyways.

Total missed the roll out from the Safeway parking lot and the run down Columbia, would have bene the best part.Got some realy good shots of my left leg and the passenger footwell instead

Link to youtube hope it works!

Comment

• great vid rick. was a fun time boys can't wait till next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X