Buyer Beware... R33 "so-called conversion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyer Beware... R33 "so-called conversion"

if you look in yesterdays province paper, there was a listing for this 1992 Nissan Skyline RHD.

The picture shows a R33 GTS. I know the GTS, Bayside Blue, and i know the person who imported it as a parts car/track car.

the car has changed a owners a few times since, but now the new owner has done something illegal to make it road worthy.( DO NOT BUY THIS CAR)

I called the listing and here is the conversion i got. ( remember, i personally saw this car enter canada off the container deemed salvage/dismantle )

ME:Hey im calling about your skyline
    HIM:Yes buddy, what do you want to know?
    ME:it says its a show car, whats done to it?

HIM:Oh buddy, everything!! I did the 2001 conversion on it. 2001 Front end, 2001 rear end, 2001 roof, interior, dash, airbags.. everything!!!

ME: Wow, sounds like a nice car! what colour is it? ( pic was black and white)

HIM: oh its "That New Blue" Colour

ME: oh yeah nice.

HIM:The car is too nice, you have to come look at it. we go for a test drive, I show you, no problem buddy.

ME:that sounds good, how long has it been in canada?
    HIM: I have been building this car with my bare hands for over a year. It looks like a R33 GTR Full 2001 Conversion. ( idiot....)

MEh wow, so its insured, ok great ill come by this weekend. thanks

HIM: thanks buddy.
    Fast isn't Fast enough

Haha thats funny. Some guy yesterday thought my car was a R34 so im sure ppl will believe anything...

Comment

Originally posted by newalliance123 View Post
      Haha thats funny. Some guy yesterday thought my car was a R34 so im sure ppl will believe anything...
      every skyline is an r34 to people that dont know any better. Some people try to tell me my car came from england, that's why everything is in japanese

Edit: the ad says it's a prototype!

Comment

BUDDY BUDDY BUDDY

let me guess, the car is in surrey.

1990 Pearl White GTR

Comment

Silk Road Auto Sales!!!

Comment

haha my parents thought i brought home a mustang at first...how embarassing
            Fraser Valley Imports.ca
            (The Detailer)
            We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
            Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Hahah Heyyyy Buddy!!! I have something serious to talk to about to you mang....

lol i had a taxi driver ask if my car was a mustang.

Comment

i had a chick at my workplace ask if mine was a mustang?
                then after i said no....she asked if it was from england? lol
                .......GTRCANADA.COM
                Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

lol I get the english car question too...then i go to explain that its from japan and they're completely clueless...then u gotta explain that they drive on the left side of the road there.

Comment

WTF, I got the mustang as well, do are cars really look that bad

Comment

I always get the "Is that one of them Nissan Skylines?" from all the curious folks on the road. I say "No" and speed away laughing to myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X