This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deftone View Post
    haha yea she was slow, i hate pedestrians oblivious to their own existence. but yea i keep seein that white gtr, it belongs to chris he goes to full metal jacket a lot. he lives in shawny so thats why it comes by the same place so much
    chris's car is a gtst :P and i dont see his much i saw a diff white gtst or gtr comin through town saw you again yesterday fillin up, u spend alot of gas eh ahha
    Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• Saw a R32 (didn't get a good enough look to see if it was GTS-t or GTR) on 128th the other day. One of the first guys to actually wave at me! I was on the way to get my gf's car from the paint shop.

I thought for sure they would have been a member/posted up. Sigh.
      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

• saw and white R32 GTR today on the portmann...

i was on the black and red GSXR 600...i waved and gave you the thumbs up when i passed on the off ramp going to 152...

you had like some sticky stuff taped to your rear window...

anyways nice car
        Fraser Valley Imports.ca
        (The Detailer)
        We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
        Car Project: In The Making

Comment

• saw a real nice black gts-t with black rims with a chrome lip last nite(sat) at the TD bank downtown Chilliwack, I was driving by in the green cavalier and when u were leaving I made sure to turn down the music and let off the gas...damn ur car sounds good bra.

Comment

• DeviantRebel442, I kinda noticed that you were looking at my GTR over your side mirror as I was passing by your bike on Portmann bridge. =) Nice bike. Thanks for the thumbs up. I waved back at you as you passed by.

The sticky stuff is for my temp insurance at night. It is very hard to display since the windows are heavily tinted.
            --

Comment

• thanks man...awesome looking car...white is right...best color on the R32 IMO
              Fraser Valley Imports.ca
              (The Detailer)
              We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
              Car Project: In The Making

Comment

• saw a vip cefiro at great cad oil change today in abby
                also at the same location saw a really nice possibly bayside blue, blue anyways, gtr with very nice gloss black rims, looked similar to g35 rims or something. not sure
                Originally posted by Oakville
                that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

• Was it a lowered silver A31?
                  03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• dont know what a31 was but yes lowered silver vip style cefiro

Comment

• Pretty sure his name is Neal and he works there. He's a CBD regular.

Believe it or not, it's a drift car.

Comment

• whats CBD?
                        i can see that thing drifing
                        I liked it, looked good

the gtr was waay nicer though

Comment

• Originally posted by Snow
                          Seen a White R32 on the #1 just before the Port Mann on Friday.
                          hey that might have been me. spoilerless? w/ hids? i take portman every friday night and saturday night i work at the club downtown and i live in surrey...

Comment

• Originally posted by mfroese View Post
                            hah, that is you with the purple rims then... I've seen it on #11 a few times the last few days. Always by the sumas #1 freeway overpass.
                            Yup lol it was me. On my way to work haha I waved at you the one day

Comment

• Spotted Black GTS-T at Timmys in walnut Grove at Lunchs..

said hey the Asian Guy driving..

I was the tall white guy in the Black WRX with the Asian and brown girls..
                              Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by doublejceballos View Post
                                whats CBD?
                                i can see that thing drifing
                                I liked it, looked good

the gtr was waay nicer though
                                Cell Block D. He's put on some nice runs, I'm sure there are vids on Youtube somwhere..

Pretty cool car, but it might get mistaken for an Accord/Impala sometimes..

Comment

Working...
                                X